Bead! Bead! Bead! Bead! Bead!

• Made it! 2 stone off today, I get to go into town for my next trollbead for my reward bracelet!

Lowest weight since October 12th 2009.

When I was losing weight last year, it took me 15 days to get from 190 to this point.
    This year it's taken me 14 days.
    Actually, I like these statistics I'm discovering - basically it's taking me the same length of time this year as last, and this helps me understand that there's no mystery to weightloss, no wrathful fatgod arbitrarily doing this to me. Good mental health nsv!
  • Yay, a new bead!! Congrats! I saw on another thread where you were talking about getting a bead for every stone lost, and I love that idea! I don't know what a trollbead is, but I think I will steal that idea from you!

Congrats also on the realization that weight isn't some big mystery or something that is being done to you. I'm starting to realize this myself and I always appreciate the reinforcement for my thoughts I'm always getting on here!
  • Love it!!!
  • That is great!
  • Thanks, guys!

It's lovely, a smooth rose quartz (I don't like opaque stones to be faceted) and I got a couple of stoppers too, to stop them sloshing round the bracelet.

And I got a 70 minute round trip hike into the bargain!
  • Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • That's so great! I've been trying to figure out something like that to keep on me, kind of a constant reminder of how far I've come/want to go. Beads sound like a great idea...
  • You're doing awesome!!!
  • Congratulations on losing a stone!

What a great idea to reward yourself with a bead, I have a Pandora's Box bracelet and might have to consider buying a new bead for a reward.
  • Congrats!
  • Rosinante on losing 2 stone! That Bead Idea is a Great Idea.
  • Hey, lets see a pic of your bracelet sometime.....I could use a good motivational idea!
  • Wooooohoooooo! Way to go!
  • Beads Beads Beads
    What a great idea, I'm also going to steal this one from you! I'm just starting out again on my way to healthy lifestyle and weight loss along with my teen daughter. I have a chamilia bracelet and around six beads so pretty new and my daughter keeps asking for one and she really needs help with motivation!!!! I think I will start with every five pounds lost for her thought. Thanks again and keep up the good work.