What Time?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What time does kitchen is closed for the night? Have heard on Dr.Oz today that kitchen is closed at 8:30 sharp. The eating stops as well. I sometimes eat late around 9/10pm with a snack...since this summer its hot to cook. I think will take his advice on the kitchen is closed at 8:30pm.

Just curious on what others eating stop time frame goes.. Thank you for your input..
  • I shoot for an earlier dinner between 5:00 and 6:00, preferably closer to 5:00. This gives me time for an evening walk after which I no longer care to eat. So I guess the kitchen closes around 6:00.
  • I very frequently have a snack right before bed so I reckon for me, it closes when I go to bed
  • Quote: I very frequently have a snack right before bed so I reckon for me, it closes when I go to bed
    same here! lol
  • Quote: I very frequently have a snack right before bed so I reckon for me, it closes when I go to bed
    Me too.
  • Kitchen closes at 6 pm
  • Yup, it closes as soon as dinners done, so right around 6PM.
  • I will eat right up to bed if I have the calories. Not sleeping well because of hunger = epic plan fail for me.
  • I stop eating around 9-10pm...but I don't go to bed until 2-3am.
  • never closes. If I'm hungry before bed, I have something to eat unless I suspect it's just "head hunger". In that case I get to bed early before I give in to it.
  • I usually eat dinner around 6:30-7pm. Rarely do I eat anything after that. I eat lunch early (around 11:30am) so by the time 6:30 rolls around I'm pretty hungry!
  • Since my work schedule varies so much, the time my kitchen closes varies. It usually depends on how many calories I have left for the day. I'll eat until I get close which could be midnight, 1am, or 2am.
  • I am a night owl, so my kitchen closes kind of late. I work late shifts, and don't usually get out of bed until around 1:00. I have my "dinner" at 7:00 when it's my break time at work, and then when I get home around midnight, I'll eat a little something then, too. So that's usually about 12:00 or 1:00am. Usually, if I don't eat my snack when I get home, I either wake up with hunger pains or can't get to sleep because my tummy is growling so much!
  • I close the kitchen at 8, except on a Monday when I don't get in until 8 and close at 9. If I've got calories left, tough luck.
  • night owl here. i dont eat dinner till after my workout so dinner is 8-9 and snack is 10-11 then its closed unless im hungry and i have points left