Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 11:08 AM   #1  

Talking Time to say thank you

I just think that a lot of people are feeling a little unappreciated lately, and I thought that I would start a thread for us to say thank you to those who have helped us on our weight loss journey.

So, my thanks goes out to:

Sandi, for coming up with the 30 day challenge and keeping such good tallies! I know that it was a task. Also, I want to thank you for your kind words lately. You really have been a great motivator.

Dana, you always make me laugh. No matter what you are going through, you seem to be so tough and able to keep going. You are an inspiration.

BA, you have always been able to make me feel better when I feel like I'm going down for the count.

And everyone else, Snowball, Dyan, Jen, Kitty etc... You have all been very encouraging to me and each other. Thank you all for being there.
Old 10-11-2002, 02:14 PM   #2  

I agree with Denise.
What makes this part of the 3fc website is the people that post!! I have received tremendous inspiration from your posts. What has helped me greatly is when i needed to jump from the diving board. I was standing so long on the board, peering into the water, but afraid to jump. However, i have seen so many great posts from people that have had tremendous weight losses. The secret wasn't any magic potion, pill, miracle diet or surgery, it was just taking things day by day, focusing and trying to make the best food choice, and i suppose some good old portion control. And that's what i really needed. I always get disappointed if i start to diet and the weight doesnt fall off big time, i get disorientated and resort to bad habits.
but this site, and you guys have shown that dieting and weight management is a manageable struggle. Some of us are having bad times right now, i would say, let's hang on to the dieters who are losing, let them help us provide support to us to avoid us sinking. Similarly , when we are doing good, let's hold on to our friends that aren't having such a great time.

I think this ebb and flow approach, clearly shows thru in the board postings and what makes it a great site.

So i salute everyone too, have a great weekend.

doug
Old 10-11-2002, 04:45 PM   #3  

I just want to thank everyone!!! Everyone here has played/is playing a role in my weight loss journey. This site has been a God-send for me & I am thankful for each person here!
Old 10-11-2002, 05:18 PM   #4  
hot mom wanna be!

Thanks to the sisters who run this 3fc website. This is the best website!!

Thanks to our moderators and everyone here on the 100 pound club. together we can do this!!

laura
Old 10-11-2002, 05:56 PM   #5  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I think thanks are in order for everyone. Even when we get snippy, this board has always been a welcome safe haven from my insane world.
Old 10-13-2002, 11:10 PM   #6  
Catwoman

I updated my profile saying 16lbs down since joining this group before seeing this post and I think it's a great idea to say thanks to all the great ppl running this site. I give an awfull lot of credit for my weight loss to the 100lb club, sure it's me whose lost the weight but without the motivation, support and kindness I find here I would really be struggling. So a BIGBIG Thankyou to all you wonderfull ladies and a special Thankyou to Sandi for making me feel welcome here and doing a great job with the challenges .

Kitty
Old 10-14-2002, 09:39 AM   #7  

Thankyou to everyone....

Old 10-15-2002, 04:45 PM   #8  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I've thought alot about what to say on this post. It doesn't seem like a simple Thanks is enough. You guys really have no idea how much I cherish this site, this board and each and every one of you.

Thank you so much for sharing. It takes alot of courage to put it all out there. I learn so much from everyone's struggles and triumphs.

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me I have done a good job or to give me that swift kick in the behind that is needed every now and again.

Thank You Thank You Thank You
Old 10-15-2002, 10:16 PM   #9  

I'm very new to this site. I've been reading alot of the posts and getting alot of inspiration. I just found the 100 lb. club tonight. This is a godsend for me. I really need alot of support and motivation. I'm really finding it tonight in reading all the posts. You are all an inspiration to me. This is something I really need to get me motivated to start my weight loss regime once and for all. So I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for being here and being my inspiration. Thank you so much!! I hope to give in return all the motivation and inspiration you are giving me.
Closed Thread