10/7-10/13 Weekly Weigh In's

• Been awhile since I've added a loss to the piles of lbs you all have been losing. I am gonna try my hardest!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful OP week with fantastic results!

• didn't weigh in this week.. i was chicken.
  • I was quite happy with my weigh-in today! I lost 2.2 pounds, which puts me at 75.2 pounds gone!!! I got my 75 pound magnet & will get a certificate later. Hooray!
  • Official weigh in was Monday and the numbers were in my favor again! I have reached my Halloween goal, as well as my WW 10% of my body weight lost. I may just finally be under 200 by Thanksgiving. We'll see about that though.
    Monday's weight 210.
  • Way to go, Denise!!! You are doing awesome! I definitely think 200 is doable by thanksgiving!
  • no change this week, has been two weeks since I had a loss so I am going to have to exersize more and rethink my eating habbits

Kitty
  • Kayla and Denise - you guys are doing really amazing! keep it up
  • Go Kayla! Go Denise!
    Woo Hoo!
    75 pounds is awesome. I am so jealous!! This is because we both have the same "wonderful" starting weight of 313, and you are already where I SHOULD be! The past month or so I have been playing around only half trying at times-so the good news is I havent really gained anything. You both have inspired me to really try to make my Halloween goal!
    congrats again!!

laura
    313/252/243 Halloween goal (70 pounds)
  • Down .2 this week. I'll take it as a victory considering all the things going on in my life right now.
  • Gained 5 pounds!! TOM, what cha gonna do?
  • I think I found the group that I truly need to get me through this. My name is Natalie, I joined last week. I have no idea how to post my profile, it is under (gnat). I weigh 246 lbs. That has got to be the hardest thing to say. My goal is to way 210 lbs by my 27th birthday in January. I am a very active mother of 2 young children 5 year old Jazzy, and 2 year old Walker. I have been married almost 4 years to my best friend. I don't feel heavy, I don't have any health problems, but I am so tired of being the biggest person at every function I go to. I wear a size 22. and I am embarrased. My husband and children love me unconditionally. My total goal is to weigh 190 lbs. that is 56 lbs. I know it is not a 100, but I think that this is where I need to be. All of my life I have been overweight, and I am sick and tired of it. On my good days, I say, You look great and maybe you are supposed to be this way, maybe god intended this. Because I don't have any health problems. I just don't know. I need a friend, and someone that will hold me accountable for my actions. I want to trade with other women in the same boat, my goals, my losses, my eating, my excersizing, everything, because I am sure my husband is sick of hearing about it. Please can I join this club, and will you all help me? Thank you, I needed to spill the beans to someone. I think that this is a step I needed to take. Thank you. Natalie.
  • Hi Natalie! I'm new here too - just been on the board a week. I want you to know that I am glad you're here! I can relate to a lot of what you say and am inspired by your willingness to open up already.

Hooray for your being here!

Welcome from another Newbie!

Angi