Old 07-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #1  
I want to feel better

S/C/G: 291.2/???/healthier

Height: 5 foot 3.5 inches

Angry I will not eat!!!!

I'm leaving the apartment to go to the gym, not eating away my frustration!!!!! We received our raises in Friday's check at my job. I thought it looked low, but I just calculated the % increase........ .7% 7/10's of a percent! I got screwed last year, having changed positions in July and my new department is 10 hours away from where I work. Top it all off, I didn't have a manager until November, and couldn't get rid of duties in my old position, so didn't have time to fully learn my new position. Then they decided that having a remote worked wasn't working for then, since everyone else was in the same building and I was 10 hours away. So my job performance for 2009 was evaluated in February by someone who was my manager for 3 months and new that my the time he told me of my evaluations, I would already be back in my old position.

Thanks for letting me vent through typing and ignore the food in the kitchen. I know I'm blessed to have a job, and except for the lousy raise it pays okay - at least last year it did, haha - and it does have good benefits.
But I suppose it hurts my pride a little.

Okay, off to and
MablesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:25 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

I am sorry Good for you though to take it out in the gym and not with food
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #3  
I want to feel better

Thanks Onederchic! I do feel better. Amazing what cardio can do for your mood.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:46 PM   #4  
Spartan Kitty

S/C/G: 270/*ticker*/160?

Height: 5'4"

Awww. <hugs> That's tough. My dh has been on pay freeze for 3 years now, so I know what it's like hoping and then being let down. Way to go on taking out your frustrations at the gym and not in the kitchen tho!
Latchkey Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #5  
I want to feel better

Thanks Brown and Princess.... I know I'm lucky I still have a job, but sometimes it's frustrating.