Old 07-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #1  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Default There is Chocolate in my House!

It's been DAYS and I still have most of a bar of chocolate in my fridge! I went out and bought a bar of Green and Black's Maya Gold dark chocolate. I figured if I was going to have chocolate, it was going to be good chocolate. OMG, so good! But I had 1/2 serving (6 pieces) and put the rest away. And even though I know it's there, sometimes I forget and it's not calling out to me the way it would in the past. Heck, in the past, a chocolate bar would have been gone in one sitting!

Could it be I'm finally in control versus the other way round?
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:59 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Good for you! (Now, can you bring the rest of it to my house, please? )
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:06 PM   #3  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Height: 5'6"

Me too! I have all kinds of chocolate in my house and it doesn't call to me the way it used to. I know if I choose it I can have it. None of the chocolate I have hanging around is necessarily bad for me either - because I will eat a reasonable serving when I choose to. It's awesome!
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:03 AM   #4  
I'm on a Low Crap Diet

S/C/G: 272/228/under 200 for now

Height: 5'0"

I have a piece of awesome homemade dark chocolate almond toffee brittle in my fridge that I've had for about a month. I bought it from a local chocolatier and it is divine. I had forgotten it was there until I read this thread. It's all good though, sometimes I break off a small piece and just let it melt in my mouth. It's so rich and I paid an ever loving fortune for it so I want it to last forever.
hpnodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:49 AM   #5  
Zoë's Mommy

S/C/G: 300.2/295.8/150

Height: 5'8"

I love to have the green and blacks 70% dark on hand for that time of month when my iron is low since half a bar is a good source of iron. I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate but it grew on me. But dark chocolate kills my craving and I don't over eat it like milk chocolate.

Last edited by Zoesmama; 07-22-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Zoesmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #6  

I have this, too. It is SO WEIRD!

I was out shopping in a city 90 minutes away and was so hungry and the "healthiest" thing I saw was this bar of chocolate. (Everything else was fried.) I got it and some bottled water, but I only ate 2 of the small squares. It's still in my fridge. I think I've only had 1 small square since then.

Normally I would have eaten the entire bar, and then possibly stopped and gotten another candy bar somewhere else.
Athenacapella is offline   Reply With Quote