3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   There's a bone in my butt! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/207650-theres-bone-my-butt.html)

Eliana 07-20-2010 09:25 AM

There's a bone in my butt!

Who knew? LOL! I laid in bed last night basically massaging my rear end because I poked through the flesh and discovered a hidden bone. I can actually feel the bone underneath the tissue. Honest-to-Pete, the last 40 pounds of the 235 pounds I weighed all went to my rear. It's like the rest of my body was no longer accepting fat cells, so they all landed in the storage trunk. So for me to have found a bone in my butt...well it was enough to post about. :D

L R K 07-20-2010 09:30 AM

haha! awesome :)

KatMarie 07-20-2010 09:36 AM

Lol! Congrats on your boney butt! :-)

annie175 07-20-2010 09:47 AM

Yes and it hurts to sit in the bathtub. It also bruises easily.

saef 07-20-2010 10:04 AM

Just wait. That bone in your butt will soon be on familiar terms with you. It'll start speaking up anytime you're in a movie theater or a performance hall where you have to sit on it for more than one hour straight. Believe me, it will make its presence & its feelings known.

kuchick 07-20-2010 10:06 AM

Congratulations on the boney rear!
I decided to do some floor strength exercises with the Wii Fit last night, sat down, and immediately got back up to see what I'd sat on - felt like a hard, plastic toy - it was my butt. I think I'll stick with the exercise ball; at least it's soft.

Eliana 07-20-2010 10:18 AM

Oh yikes! LOL! But I'll take the sore rear at a theater over getting way too cozy with the strangers next to me any day! :yikes: Or like the times I went to the symphony with my two closest friends, both heavy like me, and we actually had to put seats between us. Yep...I'll take the boney butt.

And Kuchick, I wouldn't say I'd notice it sitting on the floor yet! :rofl: That's quite funny, you thought you were sitting on a toy. But I do know sit-ups on the floor are out. I'll take the exercise ball too, or do crunches or anything else. There are plenty of ways to work the abs without hurting the rear or lower back.

mingle 07-20-2010 10:18 AM

Ha! Awesome! What a fabulous NSV :D

jkinboston89 07-20-2010 10:22 AM

I'm telling you, you'll learn to hate that bone lol! It's my greatest nemesis! Always in the way when doing floor abdominal exercises, or really anytime I sit on a hard surface for longer than 3 minutes haha!

Congrats!!! :)

caryesings 07-20-2010 10:28 AM

I am so grateful for this post. I used to teach anatomy, so I know that tailbone SHOULD be there but it's been so apparent/uncomfortable to me when I sit now that I was really thinking of making a trip to my doctor to check it out. And I'm one of those folks who even procrastinates on yearly physical so you know it's been bothering me. Thanks once again friends at 3FC!

kuchick 07-20-2010 10:35 AM

Well, after weighing in on the Wii and having it do the confetti shower, you've reached your goal (short term, obviously), I felt that I owed some exercise. So much for feeling indebted to an inanimate object - I'm back to crunches on the ball, but I'll throw the Wii a plank every once in awhile to keep him happy.

Scilla 07-20-2010 11:11 AM

Ya, those bones are a litteral,pain in the....***. hahaaa after years of not realizing they were thrte theyre really uncomfortable! I know where youre coming from.

Onederchic 07-20-2010 11:16 AM

Hehe, fantastic :D

Nikki6kidsmom 07-20-2010 11:20 AM

Good job boney butt! :)

KimL1214 07-20-2010 11:24 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl: AWESOME NSV!!!