So, I was thinking today about all the things I'm excited to FINALLY be able to do again, once I lose these 100lbs holding me back...
1. sit with my legs crossed- WITHOUT having to actually hold my leg up.
2. Get out of the shower, and wrap a "normal" sized bath towel ALL THE WAY around... not just held at the top, while the sides flap open. This might sound weird, but it's one of the biggest motivators for me! I want that towel to cover EVERYTHING.
3. For my bellybutton ring to look good again... you know.. like it did when I got it five years ago.
4. To buy lingerie to wear for my husband.. and KNOW i look good in it.
5. To wear shorts. The real kind, not the ones that go just past the knee.
So, ladies... what are some of the non-scale silly little things you're looking forward to most?