I love you more then food!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So my daughter and I play this game called I love you more than. We have played it since she was old enought to talk. We were playing it the other Saturday morning in bed and we went through our usual you know flowers, cars, kittens and the beach. And then all of a sudden out of no where I told her I loved her more then food. I had to sit back and think about that becasue earlier in the week I had been to the doctor and he told me if I did not do something in five years I would lose my mobility. But it made me think I do love my daughter with all of my heart I do everything I can for her to be safe and have a great life and a future. Why would I not try my hardest and give it my all for her. So yes Miss Lillie I do love you more then food!
  • I'm with you! We give all of ourselves to our families and children, so why is it so hard to do this for ourselves and for them? So, Kaitlyn, Hailey and Ella...I love you more than food and I WILL do this!
  • Wonderful

Nick, Alex & Bre, I love you more than food!
  • I don't have any children, but this brought a tear to my eye, such hope.
  • Love this! I have grandson's that I want to be an active part of their lives. Swimming, hiking, biking and all the things they love. So Braedon, Bryson and another boy on the way, I love you more than food.
  • Yes! I love my girls more than food and I love ME more than food too!
  • Awww
  • That's great!! Jacob & Katie, I love you more than food! (and I'm with Passionista too, I love me more than food too!)
  • awww! That's super sweet!
  • This brought tears to my eyes. This has been sort of my motto this time around losing weight. When I've been weak, I've reminded myself that I am doing this for my little boy and girl too, not just for me. They deserve to have a healthy Mom who will be a good example for them and be around years to come. Thank you for posting this!
  • Awww, that is awesome!!! I have a niece and nephew (and several children of friends that I consider my nieces and nephews) who I want to see grow up. So Tyler, Brianna, Emma, Jacob, Austin, Decoda, Marisa, Jacob, and Bryce...I love you ALL more than food!!!
  • to my husband, mom, dad, brother, niece, and 2 nephews..... I love you more than food.
    to ME.... I love you more than food. I love you all enough to get healthy.
  • Wonderful!!
    I'm joining in here-- Ellie, Jake, Crystal, Ray and Rocky, I love YOU and me more than food!!!
  • This is so sweet. I dont have kids of my own but I have alot of nephews and a neice. So here I go

Tyler, Erin, Nick, Jake, Jackson, Baby girl on the way, and ME I love you more then food!!!
  • I am so glad there are other people out there who see things the way I do! And so glad that I am not the only one!