Pictures I like...and amusing shots.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Apparently I like casual pictures of myself much more than formal!! I do not hate the pictures DH just took. I wanted to share because in another thread I shared pictures I did not like.

This first picture is of me at 207 trying on a size 10 pair of Gap jeans. They were so small I had a hard time getting both feet in without tipping over. I pulled them up as high as I could get them.

This second picture is of me a month later in the same pair of jeans at 202 pounds. Notice how my finger tips are closer to the waist of the jeans.

And here I am TODAY in the jeans. I have a bad muffin top in them, but they're on and they're not horrible. They're not quite public ready yet, but still.

And finally, here I am in my size 12's that are quite comfy and that I can in fact wriggle out of without undoing.

• Well, there you go! Now you HAVE to admit progress! You look GREAT!
  • Pulling up the jeans is a fun way to chart progress, I like it!
  • Cool progress pics!
  • I love how open and comfortable you are! These pics are great, and I bet we all have or have had a pair of pants that would only go up to our mid thigh. your doing great!!
  • Love these! Thanks for sharing.
  • What a fun way to measure your success!

Might just have to get myself some too small jeans & the camera
  • Great progress!! You are doing awesome!!
  • That is great! I love how relatable that is. Congrats on how far you've come!
  • You look fantastic!
  • What a great idea to chart your progress! You look great, keep up the good work!
  • lol you're funny! I like how you did the progress pics. You are doing awesome!
  • Very cool pictures! What an awesome way to track your progress! Congratulations on your accomplishments!!!
  • Congratulations on your progress. I love the pictures; you look like a very happy and fun person!
  • Congrats on the progress! Love the pant-o-meter pics!!