You ever feel like you have 5 million things you want to say but you don't know where to start or how exactly to go about it? Yeah, me too...
Anyway, maybe bullet points will help:
- Today was the first of my very long training walks for the Komen. I did about 20 miles. My feet are a little sore, but I felt pretty good. However, right now I can't imagine doing another 20 miles tomorrow and then another 20 miles after that (as I will have to do in 3 weeks). This year I didn't really do as much traing as I'd like, but I think I'll survive.
- My "real life" friend Jess is now on 3fcs! I told her awesome all of you are.
- Tomorrow is a cookout and it will be tough to be on plan. I'm going to try to do well and hopefully be fairly moderate.
- I've been holding steady at the same weight for a while now. I'm not too upset with it as I think it is giving me some good learning experiences on how to maintain. I'm nearing 3 years for this run and that is really hard for me to believe that. Its been 3 years of ups and downs, but I haven't given up and given in. My weight loss anniversary is Sept 17th and perhaps I can make "onederland" by then. For someone that at one time was over 400 pounds to see a number that starts with a 1 would be incredible
- Lots and lots of job stress recently and I need a good way of dealing with it. Thankfully I haven't turned to food as I might have in the past. Just trying to get through each day as best I can. I've been really busy and haven't been checking in here as much as I have in the past. Hopefully this will be changing soon.