cant believe it

• I am really quite impressed with me at the moment. I have already reached my halloween mini goal of a 3lb weight loss!!!!!!! yay!!! I am going to reach for another 5lbs and try to get my weight to 230lbs by oct.31st wish me luck!
  • Congratulations Keep up the good work, I know you can do it!!!
  • thanks so much Kim , I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and I have slowly lost 15lbs thru this pregnancy . MY gyno was really pleased with the weight loss this week. I have been doing a very restricted carb intake plan and testing my blood sugars daily. again thank you for the encouragement.
  • You are doing a great job Cynthia! and congratulations on your pregnancy!

Kim
  • Good for you, Cynthia, for being so healthy during your pregnancy! I gained 60 pounds with my daughter, and my doctor chewed me out on a regular basis. One time, I gained 10 pounds in a WEEK!
  • Cynthia, color me impressed! I only put on the pounds (and quickly) during both of my pregnancies! I am currently pre-pregnancy weight for my second time around, and it only took 3 years to get there!
    Keep up the great work, and congrats on the little bun in the oven!
  • hi guys and thanks for the cheers, I am going to plug away for another 5lbs ........drinking water really seems to help me..and eating every two hours helps because I never actually get ravenous for food ....this seems to really help me with the control factor, that and being so nervous about having a healthy little guy soon
  • Hi Cynthia,

Just wanted to add my congrats to your achievement- best of luck to you and your little one!

quiet-me

• Congrats on you're new baby that will be here soon. And congrats for all of you're hard work and dedication paying off. I am sure you are proud, and should be!

• wow.. you are really something! that's amazing!

not to burst your ballon - but it gets harder towards the end. Within 2 weeks (near the end) I gain 7 lbs - up until that point I had only gained 9.

Good for you - you will need all the energy when that baby comes!

Dana
  • Cynthia, congratulations! Is this your first baby? As I'm sure you have surmised, most of us weren't fortunate enough to LOSE while pregnant ... with me, I spent the entire first trimester nauseous, but the kind of nausea where I didn't actually throw up, and food tended to make me feel better. Most of the time I was simply ravenous. I gained something like 75# with my first, 50# with my second. I'm fortunately approaching my pre-pregnancy weight and WILL keep on going!

You don't really have much longer to go now! If this is your first, feel free to ask me about delivery and all that stuff ... ya'll are gonna be fine!

Pen
    255/222/150ish
  • I gained over 60 during my pregnancy was always hungry! The last 3-4 weeks though the hunger settles as the babys almost done. Lots of ppl can lose at this time. Good luck with the little one, It really can come at any time now, I had mine at 36 weeks and he was 7 pounds! I was so glad I didnt have to hang on for another 4-6 weeks! We will we waiting with baited breath for your little one;'s arrival - keep us posted
    Kitty