RE-Introduction

• Hi all!! I used to be here years ago and I finally decided to get back on track.
    The final straw was when we were on vacation and I was so tired I could not even do all the things I wanted to do. I made our vacation miserable for the entire family.

However, we are going back in January and I wont be this big then. I have already lost 7.4 lbs and have started making better food choices.

Unfortunately, I have torn the cartlidge in my knee so exercising it out of the question right now. I hope losing weight will help with that also

I had a NSV today, my daughter and I went to the movies and I did not have any popcorn, which is normally a must have!!

I cant wait to get to know you all!!
  • Hi and welcome back

Congrats on your redetermination and commitment and recent success. Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Hello and welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome Back!
  • Welcome Back! Good Job on the loss! Keep it up!
  • welcome back
  • Welcome back! Glad to have you here. Hope to hear more about your journey... that's how we help and encourage each other.

I have tendinitis, so I know about times when I can't do regular exercise. For me, I can still use the elliptical or go biking or swimming, but with knee problems those are probably out for you.

You may want to look into getting a "chair dancing" video. I think it's a good thing to have in one's video library for times of injury. Seated exercise is great for those times when our legs won't cooperate with us. Collage Video has a great selection of exercise videos, including a whole section specifically for seated exercise. Read the reviews and see which one would work best for you.