Old 06-03-2010, 11:11 AM   #16  
Age 53

S/C/G: 265/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

I've replaced most sandwiches with wraps as I found I can put a whole lot more veggies in a wrap than on a sandwich. The greens or sprouts tend to fall out when I put them between two slices of bread so lucky to get in even 1/2 cup but in wrap can get a cup or more. And I need all the help I can get with getting my veggie servings in.
caryesings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:36 AM   #17  
Tai

S/C/G: 272/111/Maintaining

Height: 5'4"

I can't eat anything with gluten in it anymore, but when I could I would use two pieces of whole grain bread for a sandwich or one La Tortilla Factory wrap. They are really tasty and huge for just 100 calories!
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 279/279/160

Height: 5'7''

thanks so much everyone! I have awesome ideas now for sandwiches, plus loving the avacado ones, yum!
sterbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #19  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

yay i love sandwiches! whole sandwiches! if i have the "good for you bread' with sticks and twigs LOL I always have to TOAST it!! but the crunch makes it more exciting LOL I've never been a huge fan of mayo, but i love the honey mustard! I like to roast a turkey breast and cut it all up for sammiches and freeze it -- part of me is convinced that deli meat is going to kill us all in the end LOL lately i'm loving the egg salad/toasted combo! If not the grainy bread, then whole wheat pita pockets - they just have to be super fresh!

If i think i need variety, i have 1/2 the sand and some soup!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote