Old 05-25-2010, 09:47 AM   #16  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

I'm meeeelting! Down to 303.4 today. Walked around the neighborhood with John yesterday for around 45-50 minutes. Almost at 25lbs lost!!

Rhonda: I eat a lot of the same things during a week too. Sometimes I just don't feel like preparing so many different things in a week.

Beverly: I hope the work situation gets better :hugs:

Mingle: Congrats on 27 days in a row -- impressive! Keep going!!

Last edited by rakel; 05-25-2010 at 09:51 AM.
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:18 AM   #17  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hi all. I made it to work out again today. I can really tell that I missed working out last week. It's been a little difficult these past two days. But, it also feels good to be back at it.

Econ nerd – Glad to see you posting here. Looks like a good plan that you have!

Rakel – Good for you and the weight loss! You’re going to be in the 200’s soon!

Beverly – Sorry to hear about the drama. That’s no fun. Hang in there, though!

Rhonda – Yep, I keep hoping that someday it will be easy and I won’t have to think about it ALL the time. I guess as long as we keep trying, that’s good.

Mingle – Yay you! Keep moving that goal out as you get closer to each one!

Have a great day everyone!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #18  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well! I have been struggling lately and I am SO ready to jump back in and start working....for real. I am reading The Spark for my book club and so far I really like it (I just started it).

Once again, I am pulling out my stickers and rewards! I have an awesome pink lipgloss that I can wait to try!!!!

My oldest niece just said the coolest thing...I was telling her about my "little black dress" that is ready and waiting for me as soon as I can fit into it....she offered up a challange. She said that as soon as I can wear the dress, we'll plan a formal girls day/party and all wear little black dresses. I think that's awesome (of course hubby and I will still get OUR own date night ).

I am getting myself back to the gym today...of course, it's going to be the hottest day, so far, this year, BUT my booty will be there!!! I have been drinking lots of water and have my healthy lunch with me.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:06 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks... so happy to say that I am down two pounds from last week! I am always grateful for a loss.

I just couldn't sleep last night - been awake since 2:30 am. I haven't eaten anything, though. I've had terrible heartburn the last few days.

Yesterday I only ate once with the tv on...that's huge for me.

Friday is my colonoscopy - so I have to change what I eat a little bit today. Tomorrow is prep day. Ugh -

breakfast - cottage cheese, 1/2 banana, 1/2 english muffin, icbinbs

lunch - out with a friend - this will be tricky - because I can't eat fresh veggies today. I'll figure it out.

snack - cherrios, blueberries, milk

dinner - sweet potato, cottage cheesse, spaghetti squash

snack - sf mousse, rice cakes with cheese, watermelon

Rakel - what a great walk! Your weight loss is awesome

Slash - good to get that workout in again. It does feel so good!

Mj - hey lady…you got out the stickers..yay. I LOVE your nieces idea of party in your little black dress!

Mingle - ugh - it’s rough when the AC isn’t working! It’s awesome how many days in a row you have had a workout. Carry on!

Rhonda - good job getting those cookies and goodies out of the house. Lately, when those things call out to me…I douse them with liquid dish soap.

Econ nerd - glad you posted. Two weeks of exercise is awesome. Keep it all going.

Dgrammie - those days off plan are over and in the past. Hop back on your plan and will move forward.

Schmoodle - so glad to hear about your weightloss…it’s so motivating. Wonderful that DH will soon be home!

Donna110 - wonderful weight loss!! You have some great goals. Let us know how that food plan is going for you.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 05-26-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:05 AM   #20  
mj5

Good Morning!!! I worked out yesterday!!! I am SO happy! And food choices were very good. I am happy to say that my first sticker went on my calendar last night!

Beverlyjoy--Oh no!!! Not sleeping isn't good. CONGRATS on the weight loss!!!!! Thanks, I can't wait for the black dress party!

I have my lunch all packed and water bottles all ready to go. Today WILL be another OP day!!!
Old 05-26-2010, 07:39 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 258/245.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Good morning, ladies!

Thanks for all the "cheers" on the exercise! I really appreciate it & helps me stay motivated. I did 40 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical last night while I watched the biggest loser finale (I have this "rule" that I can't watch that show unless I'm exercising :lol) & did a 45 minute walk & sculpt this morning. It is amazing to me how much better I feel physically & emotionally when I exercise.

Yesterday was healthy food-wise, thankfully. I've got some chicken tenders baking right now so we can have nice big salads tonight for supper with chicken on top.

Breakfast
oatmeal
banana

Lunch
yogurt
apple
cucumber slices
steamed broccoli & cauliflower
Healthy Choice dinner

Snack
yogurt

Supper
salad with baked chicken

Snack
low calorie whole wheat bagel
1 T. natural peanut butter

Have a wonderful, healthy day, everyone!!
mingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:32 AM   #22  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Friends.

Beverly - Congratulations on your 2 pound loss!

I made it through OP day #1. Today, I have a massive headache. Withdrawal from sugar? Maybe. But, I'm hanging in there.

Have a great on-plan day.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 230/229/200

Height: 5'3

Hey kids--I'm baaaaack!

Great vacation. Worked out every day--either swimming or walking on the treadmill. Pretty much stayed on plan, worked in a few treats and when I weighed myself this morning, MAINTAINED! That was my goal and I met it!

My family was very supportive, no pressure, no back handed compliments, lots of sweet compliments--it was all GOOD!

This was quite a milestone for me. Could I keep up the good habits and strategies I've developed over the last 10 months? Yes, I could. And it wasn't as hard as I thought it might be.
ANewCreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #24  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hi everyone. Busy day today. Just a quick post today. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:16 AM   #25  
mj5

Good Morning! Hope everyone is doing well today. I am ready for a long weekend!

mingle--great job!!! Keep it up!

Rhonda--YEA!!!! Hope your headache is gone or at least much, much better.

ANewCreation--Welcome back! Fantastic!!!! Kudos to your family too!

Diane--Hi! Hope things at work aren't too hectic.

My knee is sore already today, but I will wear "good for me" sandals...I have some super cute birkenstocks (yes, they do exist...LOL!) I will still go to the gym today, but I will also ice immediately after getting home.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 06:45 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks - yesterday was a healthy day - I stayed in my calorie range...always grateful for that.

Tomorrow is my colonoscopy. So today is the prep day...ugh. I'll probably lose some weight but, it won't be 'real' and it will be temporary.

I had lunch with a friend yesterday and was able to find something healthy and allowed as I had many restrictions because of the colonoscopy. I guess - with willingness to figure it out, I ate well. Grateful for that.

No food plan today!
- gaderade, jello, broth, popsycles, etc. after a lite breakfast.

MJ - take care of that knee - yes, ice is so wonderful!

slash - so glad you popped in...make it a good day

anewcreation - MAINTAINING IS FANTASTIC - that is such a wonderful success for after a vacation. yay

Rhonda - day one success - yes, you CAN do this. Hope your headache goes quickly.

mingle - I love your 'rule' about havig to exercise while watching BL - carry on!

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 05-27-2010 at 06:51 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:52 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 258/245.8/170

Height: 5'9"

ANewCreation - GREAT job on staying op during vacation! What an accomplishment!

Beverlyjoy - good luck with the colonoscopy & prep. I hope it goes well!!

mj - hope your knee doesn't give you too much grief today!

Yesterday was a good, op day for me, thankfully I got my exercise in this morning (the BL Last Chance Workout DVD - whew!) for 50 minutes. I hopped on the scale this morning & am at 240.0 pounds - that's 12 pounds in 29 days! I'm so happy about that. And definitely ready to leave the 240's once & for all!!

TOday is my little guy's last day of kindergarten. I can't believe it - he's growing up & time is moving soooo fast! I'm going to take him out for a special lunch today to celebrate But since it's his choice & his choice will be Burger King, I'll just sit with him, enjoy our time & eat a healthy lunch later.

Hope you all have a wonderfully healthy day!!
mingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:50 AM   #28  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Good morning ladies!

After 5 days of not walking I finally walked around the block again yesterday. It is getting so hot here though that I need to find another way to exercise. I am in TX and we are already at the point where it doesn't go below 70 at night so it always feels hot to me! I can't wait to be thin and not roasting all the time.

I was in my calorie range yesterday too and the blood sugar is still looking good. Today so far all I have had is my coffee. I haven't decided what to eat for breakfast....I think pineapple and a bagel thin with FF Cream Cheese.

Have a great day everybody!
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:56 AM   #29  
account abandoned

Oh man. I've been off here for a while .. a few months?! Just turned 19 on Monday and I feel like I'm hitting a midlife crisis already, hehe. Did I miss anything exciting while I was absent?!

Beth :]
Bazz Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #30  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Still at 303.4, which means my weight loss is not a fluke and is real *pinches self*.

This evening I'm getting on an airplane (eep, hopefully with no issues) and flying out to visit my sister for the Memorial day weekend. Should be lots of fun -- she just had a baby in March so this will be my first time meeting the little girl. She also has a 3yo that I haven't seen since last August, so that will be nice I plan on sticking to my diet. Not sure about exercising, but I know we will be out and about doing things so I'm not too worried about not getting enough activity in. My sister and I will probably go for walks with the kids. Plus, did I mention a 3yo? He'll keep me busy I'm hoping maybe I'll be a pound less when I come back, but even if I am still 303.4, that would be excellent!

ANewCreation: Congrats on the *successful* vacation... just what I needed to hear before I go on my own

Alright ladies, take care, and don't expect to hear from me until next week!

Last edited by rakel; 05-27-2010 at 10:53 AM.
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote