some are oh so true
You know you're a Weight Watchers member when...
- you start telling your coworkers the Points in their lunches.
- you calculate the Points in your dog's food.
- you take off your earrings before you weigh in.
- you try to calculate activity Points for typing!
- you run to the bathroom like 3 times before weigh in to make sure you are "empty"
- you wear the lightest clothes you own to get weighed
- you refer to points like it has money value (ex. I charged 3 points or that cost me 3 points)
- you panic when someone invites you to go out somewhere and you don't know the points.
--you know how much your panties weigh (even an ounce makes a diff on weigh-in day!).
--all foods in your cabinet are marked with point values in big, bright marker colors.
--you start growling at your hubby if he tries to steal some of your carefully pre-measured food.
--you now consider foods as point worthy or unworthy.
--you know the location of every public restroom within a 5-mile radius of your home.
--you haven't balanced your checkbook in weeks, but your food journal is kept down to every half point.
- your WW leader won't call on you in meetings because she wants somebody else to participate, for once.
- you realize you really have earned 15 activity points for sex this week
- all your friends have become Weight Watchers, and you've started your own e-group
- you dare to wear that slinky dress out of the house because it doesn't fit like a sausage casing any more
- store-bought cake with cheap "butter cream" is gross and you don't finish your courtesy slice at the party.
- you buy a digital scale for your bathroom
- you can 'eyeball' an ounce of cheese to the 10th place.
- you are thirsty all the time
- you don't eat Skinny Cows any more because blueberries are in season...
- Nutella starts to have the same appeal as black tar heroin does to a junkie
- if your boss knew how many pee breaks you took you'd not only be fired, you'd owe the company
- the Brita water filter that is supposed to last 3 months lasts 3 days
- your cat hates you because you give him fat-free milk
- you deliberately take the crappiest parking space every day at work
- you develop such incredible bladder control that others can come into the restroom, finish, wash hands, and leave again before you finish
- you drink more water than Niagara Falls.
- you accidentally drink a regular soda and want to freak because you could have spent those points elsewhere
- you have a brand new car and walk to work to earn activity points
- you've gone to bed to avoid eating
- you refuse a free lunch because you already planned one
- you eat a whole can of green beans cold with vinegar and enjoy it!
- you once walked a half hour to dinner all dressed up on vacation to earn points
- you can look at others and know how much they weigh
- you won't even eat a TicTac offered to you because those add up
- you drink a full glass of water before eating to slow down the process
- you peeeeeeeeee all day every day!!!!!!!!!!!!
- you go to the movies and don't get anything to eat
- you go to restaurants and often order children portions or appetizers for your meal
- when everybody in your family starts counting their points, too
- when you can't lace your bodice any tighter, but you can still breathe
- when eating over at friend's place you start to look for the Nutrution List on the bottom of the plate.
- you start to panic when you get down to your last "skinny cow"
- everybody asks, "How did you lose all that weight so fast?"
- you appreciate the benefits of Kashi
- you can't imagine life without your journal
.. your pointfinder is strapped to you chest
... your husband doesn't want to be home for dinner anymore and is eyeing your dogs juicy steak.
... other people around you feel guilty for the food THEY are eating
- you & your co-worker can just give each other "that look" when a person walks into the room -meaning there might be a candidate for our (WW at Work) _