Today is my weigh in..........

• Today I am pleased to say I am down 2 1/4 pounds putting me at a loss of 80 and 1/4 pounds. Next I am shooting for the Ninty pound mark. It was so good to mark off the 80 pound space on my chart! I am really looking forward to the 100 lbs loss. It's just not that far away. It has taken me a long time to be able to say that but it is a good peaceful feeling. Love you all.
    Pam
  • Many congratulations to you, gbo. It's a fantastic achievement and I wish you the best on achieving the 100 lb loss you've set as your Halloween goal.
  • Pam - That is so awesome. I sit here and imagine that i am putting 80 packages of butter in my cart at the store. It would be full to the top. That's what you've done.

WAY TO GO!!!
  • YIIPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
    that's the best news i've had all week!!! well, except that a co-worker's wife had a 9 pound baby boy...

you are doing so fab, pam!!!! and you've been working so hard to get it.

hugs...
  • Thank You, Thank you I am so very pleased with myself and it has been a very long time coming. The visual picture of 80 lbs of butter I had not thought of.....I think I may be impressed! Lol.
    I will make that 20 lbs by Halloween or get awfully close!!!!!
    Pam
  • Pam:

I am envious but in a good way...many congratulations on your 80 lbs. loss i know you busted butt to do this. i only lost a pond this week, but i know that is where you started off too....one pound at a time, one day at a time, that's how i am going to get down.

God Bless your tenacity!!!!
  • Woo Hoo!!
    This is why I come to this site. To see that others have done it or are doing it. Congratulations to you. I also agree 80 pounds of butter is quite a "visual" huh?? I know you have to have soooo much more energy now with less of you to carry around. I hope you do something great to celebrate like a manicure/pedicure or a massage!! You deserve it. I have been floundering lately. Losing and gaining the same 5 pounds and you have inspired me to set a realistic Halloween goal and stick to it!!
    take care!!
    laura
  • Wow......... wow...... wowowowowowowow. Wow. wow. I'm speechless. (this may be a first, LOL!) Congrats. Peace. -Apryl
  • Deadnursewife...............Oh my darlin each and every single pound is a major big deal because they do add up. This has a battle for months and months at a time. I even quit once but came bounding back after I discovered I had gained 14 or 15 pounds!!!!! All that work just to have to go back and start again, how dumb can you be..Right!! Well, I didn't feel quite as dumb when I found out so many of us has fallen victim to that somewhere along the way but.........Never again. I have found my stride now but please know it took over a year of fighting for each and every pound as well as self honesty, and cutting the failure based mind games we all play with ourselves. Oh well, I just blew it the day is shot as sssoooooooo.....tomorrow I will......
    tomorrow never comes and didn't come for more years than I care to mentions but finally it came. Just keep with it everyone,
    be real with yourselves, cut you no slack and find the way that works best for you. I can tell you all.......if you keep plugging at it no matter what.... my achievements will far be outshined by your own. Honest. God Bless.
    Pam
  • Way to go Pam!!!!!!!!

80 lbs! That's amazing. Really amazing. Now let's see some before and now pics!

All the best,
    Dana
  • Pam 80 pounds is just wonderful!!!!! You are on fire!
  • Wow, congratulations!! And thanks for sharing with us, it's really inspirational! (think I'll get on the treadmill now )
  • You absolutely rock! (But I think I told you that before...) Great job!