Day 15 - Challenge - Wednesday

• Wow! Half way through the challenge! - isn't this going by really fast?!

food: 1 I ate my max points.. every last one of them
    water: 1
    exercise: 0 (unless you want to count walking around the mall for an hour??)

Tonight I watched the cbs 9/11 special about the fire department.. amazing! The footage of before, after, and the day of the attacks were unbelievable.

Dana

35 out of possible 45 points
  • Halfway already?! I had no idea, it is just wissing by.
    Three for me again, I know that the day is not over, but had VERY low point breakfast and lunch and no snacks, so I actually still have 20 points to use and I won't use all of those for dinner.
    Food: 1
    Water:1
    Exercise:1
  • Hey Denise.. since you are doing so well... can you give us a typical menu? It would be a great help!

Thanks,

Dana
  • Hey gals!! The totals are updated!!

A big fat zero for me today!!! Going to try tomorrow!!! I should be able to get at least 1 measly point!!

I too would LOVE to see a menu!
  • No problem slimdown. I'm not so sure that I am eating enough during the day, but I drink my water and really don't get too hungry. I was never a breakfast eater, so now that I am eating breakfast, maybe I'm just not too hungry for lunch. I waist all of my points on dinner, I always try to make a big dinner for the family.
    Here is what I had today for meals:
    Breakfast: 1 slice wonder bread light white bread, toasted with 1 tsp Welsh's Strawberry all-fruit spread (1 point)
    Lunch: 2 slices wonder bread light white bread (1 point)
  • 2 points.... man, that food one is a killer!
  • Oops, I'll try it again. I accidently hit enter too fast

Breakfast: 1 slice wonder bread light white bread, toasted with 1 tsp Welsh's Strawberry all-fruit spread (1 point)
    Lunch: 2 slices wonder bread light white bread (1 point)
    3 slices of Oscar Meyer Hard Salami (3 points)
    1/2 pickle (0 points)
    Dinner: 1/2 cup Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (3 points)
    1 Burger(x-lean ground beef or ground sirloin) (5.5 points)
    1/2 cup mashed potatoes (3 points)
    1 cup steamed grean beans (0 points)
    1 wheat dinner roll (2 points)
    Snack: Goldfish crackers, 15 fish (1 point)
    1/2 cup strawberries (0 points)
    1 cup watermelon (1 point)
    Total points for today: 20.5

That was today. It was really a typical day for me, but it also helps that I love pickles and green beans. I eat at least one of them every day. Plus I drink a LOT of water, iced tea, and diet lemonade. and gum, I chew gum every day.
  • Food: 1
    Water: 1
    Exercise: 1

Total: 3
  • 2 points for me
  • Big fat zero.
  • My first day on my new plan:

Food: 1 (woohoo the first point I got for food since we started the challenges)
    Exercise : 0

This was a great day for me, doc said I only need to exercise 4-5 days a week so I'm not sweating the 0

Kim
    338.5/338.5/170
  • Food: 1
    Exercise: 1

I was STARVING today! BUT I still made healthy choices! Go me!
  • water: 1 point
    food: 1 point
    exercise: 0 points (trying not to worry about the no exercise right now since I am still feeling so sick)
  • Big fat Zero