Old 04-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #1  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

Talking First Really Good Personal Traning session!

OH HOLY CRAP!! Today i met with a trainer and let me all tell you she is amazing!! I was sweating the whole time.. so bad that she grabbed a paper towel and wiped away the sweat on my face while i was working out!! every different execrise she had me do was usuing my whole body.. and im sure my whoooole body is gunna hurt.. I told her about when i loose 25 pounds i want to do a spin class ... and was like nope your doing one next week and i will come in to show you how the bike works and such.. Ack im nervous im going to die but im pretty sure im going to love love love it!! Just kinda wanted to tell yall that i finally found a super awesome one!!!!
2phatinvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:07 PM   #2  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 248/231.4/150

Height: 5"1'

Wow, I am so not strong enough to do a spin class. As a matter of fact I realized what a wimp I really am today. 30 minutes on treadmill and then 15 minutes into the elliptical I get a cramp in my arch! OOOWWWW! However, I am as stubborn as I am ... well anyway. So I refuse to get off until I hit 30. However, when I hit thirty I came off of there very quickly and have been whining ever since! I tried the bike, nope, not with that soreness. *sigh*. Going back tomorrow!
I am so impressed that you will be doing spin class, I wouldn't last 5 minutes.
bythenumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #3  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

maybe when i die from doing the spin class youll see the headlines in the newspaper... Fat Girl Dies after 5 min of spin class. LOLOLOL and im sure with the amount of cardio you do.. YOU could totally do a spin class !!
2phatinvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote