Surprised and Proud

• Well, my boyfriend and I finally made it out for dinner (general tiredness and a migraine stopped us two nights) last night. We went to Olive Garden. I love their breadsticks, and I only had one, instead having more salad. By the time the meal came I was only able to have 3 bites of the Capellini Pomadoro, along with coffee w/ milk, and a glass of water. I felt great without being stuffed. Having leftovers for dinner tonight, and probably lunch and dinner tomorrow. I'll be making a nice garden salad to go with the pasta. Also, nice surprise on the scale this morning 307.2 I finally feel like getting under 300 is going to happen, and soon.
  • Way to go!!
  • THAT'S AWESOME CC!

I too have found I can go out to dinner and not over do it. It's a nice feeling really, at first I just didn't go out any longer and that's a bit of a bummer.

It is nice to eat dinner and not feel STUFFED TOTHE GILS.

WAY TO GO!
  • that is awesome
  • Congrats to you! I still can't imagine eating out. I'm not sure I will ever be comfortabe with it, except that sometime between now and Christmas, I am gonna go to Long John Silver's and have some fish and malt vinegar, even if it blows my plan for a month. LOL! The nearest one is 4 hours away, and the next nearest after that is in Denver, I think. My kids are in the Denver area, and I am going to see them for Christmas, so maybe I'll just go then. we always do. It's the only fish I like.

Barb
  • You will be in twoderville very soon!
  • You gals and guys are great. I really couldn't do any of this without the support of my 3fc friends!
  • Good job staying in control that is a huge accomplishment. No darn it I want me some Olive garden salad!!!!!! Yummy!