Big mini goal- very excited

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I almost didn't post this thread because I've been blathering about it all over the boards, but then I decided to do it anyway. I'm pretty happy.

Today I made a major mini-goal. I've lost 50 lbs, my 2nd 10%, and I'm halfway to my healthy weight goal (what I've called my intermediate goal) of 169. As an added bonus, I broke into the two-teens at the same time.

I already bought my self-reward (I posted about the pack and light jacket a week or so ago; bought them early b/c they were on sale).

I'm so happy, and proud of myself, and ready to keep going!
  • Calluna, We started the same size and are the same height, may I ask what size jeans are you wearing? I am pear shape and in 18Ws but can get into 16W. What size do you think 169 will be? I havn't been under 200 since FOREVER.

BTW the 50# mark is HUGE! Congrates
  • Congrats!! You are doing awesome!
  • Fantastic! Congrats
  • What a great milestone You have every right to be super proud!
  • Oh wow!! That's fantastic!! 50 pounds to me is something pretty fantastic. How many people in the world can say they've lost 50 #'s. That's really a significant amount of weight and I'm jealous of your 50# chickie.
  • Wonderful!!!!
  • WOOT WOOT - that is awesome! Congrats and keep it going!
  • Congrats!! That's a HUGE mini-goal!
  • Go girl go!
  • Thank you, ladies!!! It really does feel good - the achievement, having people to tell, and the affirmation. What a positive place this is.

mmiller, I was a size 12 at 170 lbs about 7 years ago (sigh). Right now I'm in an 18 or 18W, and I can button/zip my 16W pants. I would NOT wear the 16s out in public, though.
  • 50 lbs is not a minigoal babes! That is one MAJOR goal!!!!
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!
  • Fifty pounds is ENORMOUS! I think if you can lose fifty you can lose any amount!! Keep up the good work!
  • Congratulations!!!!
  • Holy milestones Batman! CongratulAtions!