Warning Don't Do What I Did.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • WARNING DON'T DO WHAT I DID. Last year this month I weighed 207 LBS I was only 8 LBS from ONDERLAND! One Year later I am 238.4 ( + 31.4). My lowest weight last year was 207. I was so close to Onderland. I am very upset with myself that I did that. But all I can do now is keep trying and do better this year.
  • You can do it! The time for you to reach your goals is right now! Just do it!
  • VickieLou I am cheering for you...HANG IN THERE!
  • It is so good that you stopped the slide and restarted! Keep on keepin' on, and you'll get there!
  • I did that too, sweetie, you aren't alone. I got to 211, then had an emotional breakdown about weight, weight related issues, dealt with it, got on with it all. It's a process, so many people think, "well, if she'd just put down that <insert food here>, she could lose weight!". Well, DUH? But for so many of us, our weight is a direct relation to emotional issues and how we dealt with it. Good job for getting back up and doing it again. I'm so very very glad, I did!
  • Been there, done that, plus a few more pounds each time. Oh, the regret!

But the good news for you is that you didnt gain all the weight back. And, you are ready to tackle this!

You go girl! I know you can do this!
  • You can do it girl- I hovered around 205-209 for ages and then started to creep back up- I decided that was it I had to keep going. Went to my doctor, got some medical issues taken a look at, had some treatments altered and proud to say I finally made it back to onederland this week!
  • Your post really encouraged me. I got to 201, and I went off plan for a couple of days and got up to 205. I'm back on plan and down to 202 now, but I don't see why I let that happen when I was so close to Onderland. It's like a taste of success makes me fail. I'm going to keep going though. It finally clicked today that I have the power to lose this weight.

You can do it too. We can both make it to Onderland.
  • I don't know what it is about that two hundred lb mark. I always get stuck there too. I am now 199.8.... and there is no freaking way I am going back above 200...Vickie, you keep trying, that is the key, never give up and you will make it.
  • We are all here cheering you on, you CAN do this!!
  • VickieLou - the MOST IMPORTANT THING..........is that you are back at it! PERIOD!

Keep at it, you can do it!!!! STAY FOCUSED!
  • You can do this, Vickie Lou! I actually got down to Onederland, and then my life got so stressful and out of control...and I reverted to my old habit of eating to cope/self-medicate my stress and before I knew it I was up to 240...the highest I've ever been. Now I'm down in the two teens and very close to reaching my 10% Weight Watchers award. I'm hoping to get back to Onederland in June. I know I can do this, and so can you!
  • I have done that SEVERAL times... Don't concentrate on that you let it creep back up, but instead concentrate on the fact that you're stopping it NOW! Give yourself credit for acknowledging there was a problem and you're taking the steps to fix it because that's what really counts.
  • We can/will do it together!
  • the fact that you are still here and still posting and still trying is great! It's not about being perfect and how fast you can get there, it's about sticking with it and turning it back around the times you get off track.

Let's hope we are all doing great NEXT April, right?