Old 04-09-2010, 12:09 AM   #16  
Metric Member

S/C/G: 140/120.3/90kg

Height: 163cm (5' 4")

It won't be long until you try on the same hoodie and realise that it is too big to wear out anymore. It's hanging off you and you look like you're wearing a sack. But you keep it, because it's your favourite hoodie, and wear it around the house over your pj's, until one day you find a worthy friend that it fits so that you can finally give it away without too many regrets as you know it is going to a good home.....

It is possible that I am overly attached to some of my clothes
Couch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:43 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

couch - I am also that attached to a lot of my clothes but instead of being too big, they are too small...

2phat - what I don't get is how come they make their bottom's bigger, but their tops so small! I mean, I fit into a 12 extremely comfortably in all their bottoms (well except shorts but thats a whole other thing), but the hoodie is too tight! Anyways, thats definitely a source of frustration! We have a contest at work and the winning store gets 1,000 in lululemon gift certificates!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:08 PM   #18  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

Aimee- I KNOW i wear a 12 in there pants but there hoodies are like made smaller!!! There work out tops i was lucky with one very cute one.. but never again did they fit! and they have other sweater things that are Lycra-ie.. the 12 fits great int that.. but still the scuba ones... are the best.. and I HOPE your store wins...
2phatinvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #19  
Restart Date: 10/25/2009

S/C/G: 215/160/115 HW: 235

I hear you but it WILL happen. How do I know? The pants I bought after dropping about 10 pounds are entirely to big and would fall off without a belt now. You'll be in jeans in no time and you'll be highly fashionable because you'll keep having to buy new jeans on your way down.
lovemyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #20  
Philly Dancing Queen

S/C/G: 265/245/170

Height: 5 ft3

I was watching Ruby and she had on jeans and I was thinking that she looked great and she's about 100 pounds heavier than we are. They really made her legs look terrific and her (bad, not good for her) ex-boyfriend loved her butt in them.
Have you tried Abby Z jeans? I'm your weight and have my thighs are the thickest part of my fabulous self and I really like them.
I also suggest having jeans tailored. I wear a larger size and have the waist taken in and it costs $10. I mean, if I'm an hourglass I'm might as well show off the minutes and hours..
toomuchmoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #21  

Soon girl, soon!!
portoprincesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

2phat - I have refused to get the lycra-ish ones because this girl I dislike has one and she always brags to me how she fits lululemon sweaters and I don't.. but she's bigger than me, also I hate how she is constantly telling me how big I am compared to her.. ugh.. sore spot.. Did you see the shorter capri's they got in like 3 weeks ago? SO cute!
http://shop.lululemon.com/Clam_Digge...70/p/1134.html

Like that, only a tiny bit longer! It's too cold here to wear them yet.. lookin' forward to some warmer weather

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:20 AM   #23  
bex

S/C/G: 260.5/207/150

Half my wardrobe doesnt fit me anymore! I hate going out and not being able to find anything that fits. Its starting to get exciting though cos some things are looking a **** of a lot better than they did.

But yea venting makes everything better, just ask my poor boyfriend!! :P

Keep up the good work and keep smiling.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote