Old 04-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/265.8/125

Height: 5'0

Default OP Big time

UGHH- school has been crazy hectic, my kid was sick last week and taken to Children's Hosp. But she is fine now. They thought it was Pnemonia, but it ended up being a viral infection. Now I have been sick. I have allergies every year around this time. Which eventually causes my sinuses to drain, thus makes my belly upset and I don't feel like eating. I haven't ate a lot today, but what I have ate wasn't very healthy.

Easter I went a little hog wild. Suprisingly I haven't gained anything. My trainer is probably upset with me because I haven't been to the gym in a week, but I've been so busy with my daughter and school. This is the last few weeks until school is out for the summer, and projects and finals are coming up and are due. It's hard to stay focused when I am so busy and annoyed.

It's not easy being a full time student, working, taking care of a family, and worrying about paying your bills.

I hate making excuses for myself, I know someone probably has is worse then me. I am going to work my butt starting tomorrow, I am back OP.
Kayhm0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #2  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

I feel you, I'm in the exact same spot. We can get through this and if you need someone to keep you from banging your head against a brick wall lemme know, I'll be happy to put a nice, fluffy pillow between your head and the wall. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:12 AM   #3  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Good for you for making the decision to get right back on plan!!!!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote