Accountability and Planning for April
I followed my plan only halfheartedly in March, having a major move (6 years in one home, 2 bedroom apartment full of stuff) blending a family of 3 dogs, 2 cats and a childless by choice man of my dreams with my ADHD 9 year old apple of my eye, a visit to family and a 6 day vacation to 3 states.
I want the weight loss so bad and am committed to getting healthy one tiny step at a time. I'm not sure who posted it here but someone said (or many?) "Never, ever, ever, EVER give up!" That is my motto! Even though I only halfway stuck on plan this last month, atleast I had a plan. In years past, I would have s**t canned the plan at the first sight of complication. This time, I am holding on for dear life no matter what, making changes here and there and being kind to myself if I veer off course.
My plan for April is:
1. Drink 20 oz of water a day. (I really drink hardly any now).
2. Break the diet soda habit. It gives me horrible gas.
3. Track what I eat down to the tiniest morsel. If I can't get to my Daily Plate, I vow to write in on paper.
4. Exercise 3X a week for 30 minutes a day.
5. Stick to my 1980 calories a day that seems to work.
First Mini-Goal: Lose 10 lbs. Met 2/22/2010
Second Mini-Goal: 20 lbs. down Met 4/23/2010
Third Mini-Goal: Lost 10% body weight (27 lbs down) Met 9/13/2010
Fourth Mini-Goal: Lose 8 more lbs to = 40 lbs lost :
Back on track
:9/5/2011 First goal: get back to 246
Last edited by Michelle98272; 04-01-2010 at 03:18 PM.