woohoo

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So Ihave one week down and I weighed in this morning and I have lost 7 pounds this week. Offf to a great start and feeling good..
  • Congrates! Keep up the great work!
  • Great job! Congratulations.
  • Atta girl!!!! You keep at it. Just keep on going. NO STOPPING. Just continuing. Push past this initial temporary *discomfort* stage as you once again try to master these new healthy habits.

You can SO do this. Give it all you've got and then some. I am CERTAIN you will not be disappointed in the outcome. It is SO worth the effort.

On to week #2!!!

• Good job on week 1, good luck on week 2!!
  • Hooray! I also just had my first big weight loss, and it is such a great feeling! Enjoy it!
  • congrats!!
  • Good job and congrats to you! Keep on going and week by week, you will get to goal!

Barb
  • So I decided to try one of my new videos this morning and I did a leslie sansone 3 mile walk slim and sleek it tore me up but man was it a good workout. It is walking and doing some pilates at the smae time. i will be doing this one again.
  • Congrats! Sounds like a great start
  • Thanks Romance Diva it is and it feel great. Now I jest have to keep it up. I know I can do it . I jest have to put the doubt away and not let it back out.
  • Bonnie! This is the start of week 2 for me as well! And I lost 7.6 my 1st week!!

Keep it up and I will too!!!!
  • seven pounds in one week is awesome! What a great start!
  • Nice Work!!!!
  • Hooray! Congrats!
    Today is my one week as well, and we're very similar in start/goal weights!
    Don't forget to update your ticker, that's the best part