3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 100 lb. Club

yummmm pizzzaaa

Old 03-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Default yummmm pizzzaaa

So, I work a stretch of (night shift, 12 hours, 7p-7a), 5 on, 3 off, 1 on, 6 off. Regardless, I get paid for 40, so it's all good with me. It is however, hades on the schedule, the sleep, the food required on various days. Today for 'breakfast' at 1230 pm, even though I haven't been to bed yet and worked last night, I was starving!!! Which makes sense, as I'd had a huge salad about 12 hours ago and a cheese stick about 4 am. The pizza was one of those premade, whole wheat deals, small version, lightly oiled with olive oil, sea salt and fresh ground pepper, a small cube of peppperjack cheese chipped out over it all, a cup of fresh spinach and a roma tomato. TALK ABOUT AMAZING!!! My kids came and split a 1/4 between themselves making 'yumm mmhmm yumm mama' noises. Bottom line? pizza YAY and it really really was awesome and a great alternative to something i enjoy but dont need or even really want.

Goal 1: 214 lbs. Met!! Goal 2: 197 lbs. Met!! Goal 3: Keep getting healthy in 2013
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
To be fit and FLY....

Height: 5'6"

WOW that does sound awesome........and get some sleep just READING your schedule made me tired

Started Ideal Protein using Alternatives on 5/6/2013.
Summerblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.