Old 03-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #1  
Live for life and enjoy

S/C/G: 189/cw 187/goal weight 135

Height: 5'6

Default Lets look at the positive side,

whats good about me being 187 pounds, well
1. I love my butt woman get surgery to get my butt.
2. theres more to love,
3. skinny woman could never be able to feel as good as do at 187 they would probably have a heart attack,
4. Im inspiring others to join me in getting healthy.
5. when you can have confidence at your highest weight then it does not matter what you weight because you dont allow the scale to beat you keep fighting for your goal.
latinhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #2  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

1. I like my butt now. I don't love it. But I was getting one heck of a bubble butt and now I wouldn't say that anymore.
2. I've always loved my hands and feet. I have tiny hands and feet.
3. I love inspiring others too.
4. I've experienced "fat" and therefore I hope I am more sympathetic and understanding of people than I otherwise might be.
5. I appreciate good health, really and truly. I get immense joy out of things most people take for granted, like tieing shoes, walking up stairs, hopping out of bed, having good blood pressure, watching my HR drop, etc.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

I have been smoke-free for over a year and 1/2. it cost me around 100lbs. in weight gain, but I can fix that too.

Every little bit of weight I've lost so far makes it easier to be more active...a pound and an inch at a time if I have to do it that way.

If I can get to at least my current goal weight, I will feel like I can do ANYTHING!

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote