Old 03-22-2010, 03:58 PM   #16  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMaiden View Post
Not only do I have a big belly, but the love-handle rolls on my left and right sides are markedly different sizes (the right is much bigger), so much so that they look different under clothing. So HAH, how's THAT for uneven and weird, all of you!

One of my boobs is significantly larger than the other. How's that for uneven and weird?
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:08 PM   #17  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

I used to have uneven boobs too, until (apparently) I grew side-boobs Now I guess my boobs have relaxed their competition against one another in their quest to be more dominant than the side-boobs!
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:12 PM   #18  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

My left boob is smaller than my right, and it seems to be getting worse as I lose weight. Righty always produced more milk than lefty, too It's not really noticable - I just notice that my bra is getting looser on my left side.
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #19  
Choose your hard...

S/C/G: 250/194/130

Height: 5' 2"

I have the same problem with the boobs. My right is smaller then the right. It's more noticable now after losing some weight and working out. I think they're firming up some so that's making it even more obvious that one is bigger then the other. I try to hide it best I can under clothes, but my poor boyfriend has to stare at their uneven-ness.
Asherdoodles87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/156

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse View Post
My left boob is smaller than my right, and it seems to be getting worse as I lose weight. Righty always produced more milk than lefty, too It's not really noticable - I just notice that my bra is getting looser on my left side.
ha, I have the exact same thing except lefty was the milky boob! lol! Mine aren't TOO different but the cup on my bras is always a little bit lose on the right. So far, I haven't seemed to have dropped any weight in the girls so I'll have to see what happens down the road.
PeanutsMom704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #21  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

I got a wound tract infection after my sons c-section, it left the left side of my belly significantly smaller that the right. So, as I lose, the left side doesn't hang as much as the right. And it is VERY noticeable. In clothes seems to make it appear worse
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote