Day 7 - challenge - Tuesday

• Ahhh Holiday weekends... they can be fun, but they can hurt our efforts!

Here's to a new season - and yet again, a fresh start!!

Food:BIG FAT ZERO - I WAS NASTY TODAY - YOU NAME IT.. I ATE IT!
    Water: 1 - I drank alot to wash down all the food I ate
    exercise: 1 walked downtown, pushing stroller

SOMEBODY SLAP ME!!!!!

16 out of 21 points
  • Bad times

Friday day 3- 1 point
    Saturday 4-- -0points
    Sunday 5 --0 points
    Monday 6 1 point
    Today am not sure so far 1 point but that is probably all since I will be driving in a car and going to a funeral.
  • Food: 1
    Water:1
    Exercise:1

Total: 3

Yippee, back on track and raring to go......
  • water:1
    exercise:1
    food: working on it
  • Day 7

Food - 1
    Water - 1
    Exercise - 1

An excellent day!!
  • food 1
    exersize 0
    water 1
  • for me i give all 3 points. even though i id have a corn on the cob i did not have any other carbs today!! so still within my limits i think.

exercise i did 10 min on the elliptical then had to walk fast a mile home. from work.

water atleast a gallon. (almost 3 fillups of my half gallon jug)
  • today I'm sorry to say I have to report a big ZERO! But tomorrow is a new day!
  • I'm hanging in there by an exercise thread. Stress eating is in full swing. Water took a back seat to cranberry juice for an infection, so:

Food - 0
    Water - 0
    Exercise - 1

Totals have been updated!!
  • 1 point today too
  • 0 points today. I am having a really, really tough time at school this past week or so. Usually, I'm a big believer in talking things out...sharing the misery, if you will...but it has gotten so bad that I have clammed up on myself because I truly do not know what to do. It's almost like I'm tired of thinking about it 24/7. I've been stuffing it down with food, though, so either way, it's not healthy. *sigh*

Statistics say that 40% of teachers leave the profession after their first year, 60% after their second year, and 85% after their third year. It's tough to think that something I'm so passionate about might be burning out my soul.
  • Hey Jennelle - I will be praying for you!! It takes extra stamina to be a teacher!!

I got 2 points today, and I am INCREDIBLY proud as I earned my first food point since the first day of this challenge!!!
  • Jannelle, you hang in there girl. It takes a special person to teach others.

I had a great day. Three points, even with eating dinner out!
  • wow Denise.. you are on a roll!!! good for you!!!!!
  • Food: 1 point
    Water: 1 point
    Exercise: 0 points (somebody give me a kick in the bum!!!!)

Jennelle - {{{hugs}}} You are special person for being a teacher. You're in my thoughts & vent anytime you need to.