Day 6 - challenge - Labor Day - Monday

• How many points do you have so far? are you happy with that?

food: 0 - I was going to get one point - but I got the darn midnight munchies
    water: 1
    exercise: 1

14 out of 18 possible points
  • I got 1 pt. for Sun and Mon. Can not wait till hubby is back at work and I can get back to my schedule. Well my son is up from his nap got to go
  • food 1
    exersize 1
    water ...not quite

I havent worked out my totals yet but feel like im doing better then last month
  • food and water points for me. almost blew the food but am ok for noe. but headding to bed to divert any problem. exercise was out for me as the gym was not open too early.
  • Food: 0
    Water: 1
    Exercise: 0

I am definitely NOT happy with my points so far. I don't even know how many I have...maybe 5 or 6 out of 18. Nobody's fault but my own....
  • 2 points for me today.
  • Food - 0
    Water - 0
    Exercise - 1

I will tally tonight after everyone catches up. If anyone ever wants to know where they were at this point last time, I have the numbers, just let me know!

I am happy with no zeros so far. Last time I already had zero days, so for me this is good.
  • Not doing so well, with the holiday weekend and all.

Food: 0
    Water:0
    Exercise: 1

Total: 1
  • Food: 1 point
    Water: 1 point
    Exercise: 0 points
  • Feeling great about the challenge this time around. I don't know if it is a mixture of the 30 challenge and the sensational september abs, but I've been doing great.

Monday:
    Food - 0 (margaritta's)
    exercise - 1
    water - 1
  • food 1
    exercise 0
    water 0

waaaah! gotta get better!
  • 1 point... exercise.