Summer ONEderland Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 17
Go to
  • Hello everyone!

June 21st is the first full day of Summer. Wouldn't it be awesome to begin Summer in Onederland? Who's with me?

To join me on my quest:
    Post your current weight, or pounds left before you enter Onederland.
    Post each week with your progress, with a final weigh-in on June 21st.

My weigh-in day is on Saturday, so that's the day I'll post, post any day you like, as often as you like. Maybe if we band together as a team to support and encourage each other, we can make it to Onederland by the time Summer officially starts!
    I can't wait to see our results!
  • Sounds Good JackiG. I need all the incentives I can get. I'm having problems staying on plan.

SW: 234.6
    GW: 199
  • Hi JackiG and VickiLou!
    Count me in!

I will weigh myself today!
  • Hey guys! I'm with you!

222.5 as of today! We can do this!!
  • It may be a little ambitious for me but here's hoping!!

SW: 229.6
    CW: 229.6
    GW: 199.8 (I'll take it by .2 lbs if I have to! lol!)
  • I'm in... My goal is to be in the 100's by 5/1, But all the extra encouragement helps.
  • VickieLou, TiaraB, Raichu, PeanutsMom704 and Kayhm0711 Thanks for joining me! We can do this!!
  • im in to..CW 221
  • I'll probably jump in, too...could be ambitious for me, but if you don't bet you can't win!
  • Count me in too. I only weigh in every 2 weeks because I develop a severe case of scale obsession otherwise. My last weigh in was 232.5 on Feb 22 and the next time I check will be Monday, the 8th.
    I wish I could have a signature so I could keep track with a ticker!
  • Hi ctokarek, calluna and Krysi! Nice to have you join us!

calluna, I love your attitude!

Krysi, you can weigh in whenever you want.
  • I'm in. CW:218.4 I would like to be in ONEderland before I leave for Bermuda on May 30th, so I could use a push.
  • I'm in. I'm hesitant to give myself time deadlines, but it can't hurt!

CW: 228
  • I'm in, just signed my lease for my shore house (going to be nothing like the jersey shore...we are classy kids )

i think i can drop 36lbs in what, a little over 3 months...lets do this ladies!!!

SW: 235.5
    CW: 235.5
  • I'm in!

CW: 220