Airplane NSV

• I was on a four and half hour flight on Sunday - I thought there would be a 'snack' on the plane. So, I packed and pnb on wheat and an apple. They then came around with breakfast - honeynut cherrios, muffin, lowfat milk, banana. I said, "no thank you" and ate my bagged food even though that muffin was calling to me.
  • That was great, Beverly !
  • great job! All of our airlines here suck and don't offer bloody anything...
  • Good job.
  • Wonderful! It's great how advance planning gives us power.
  • Good job!!!

(but I'm quite surprised that they had Honey Nut Cheerios - I thought nut snacks had been banned due to concerns about nut allergies, people in a confined space re-breathing the same air, etc)
  • Great job, Beverly!
  • I remembered this thread today and said no to the muffin they handed out on my flight this morning! Thank you!
  • Congrats on planning ahead! Good job!
  • Yay!!! GO Beverlyjoy GO!!!
  • Quote: I remembered this thread today and said no to the muffin they handed out on my flight this morning! Thank you!
    ha, I like that NSVs are contagious!!
  • Nicely done! And you probably saved a ton of money, too! I know on my last flight I paid $10 for a half a sandwich and a bag of chips!!!!!!
  • Great job on snubbing the muffin!
  • Awesome...Aliquot!!!!
  • AWESOME NSV!!!!

I don't care much for muffins but that banana would have been calling my name, which I suppose isn't too bad huh? hahha.