3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Where did you lose it? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/194876-where-did-you-lose.html)

Kayhm0711 02-21-2010 08:25 PM

Where did you lose it?

So. I started my diet with this competition I was chose for on Feb. 1st. At the weigh-in I was 241lbs. As of today I am down to 228lbs. So happy to be out of the 230's. I took my measurements last night and my thighs are at 26in., down from 29 1/5 in.. My hips are 51in. and they were 54 1/2 in. So I have lost a good amount of inches on my lower body. I just feel like I haven't lost much at all in my stomach. It measures slightly lower then what I did at the weigh in. I have gone done from a 22W, to a 19 in juniors in pants, but I think they only fit because my hips are getting smaller.

Where did you see the weight come off first?
Where did you see the weight come off Last?

I am seeing the most results in my legs and my face first!

siobhanmc 02-21-2010 08:47 PM

I lose top down ... face, collarbone, chest, waist. Hips and thighs are always last (and first place I gain).

Eliana 02-21-2010 08:56 PM

Wow! That's tremendous progress! I'm so happy for you! :carrot:

My first month was all about the hips, butt, thighs and tummy.
My second month was the shoulders, arms and chest.
My third month was a stall.
I'm in my fourth month now and seem to be losing in the rear and hips, maybe in the thighs, but they're pretty stubborn.

I lose consistently in my face, which suits me fine! I want my old face back. This month I have cheek bones again. :D

Mariella 02-21-2010 09:03 PM

A little bit in my face and the rest in my tummy, it seems.

So far I've only measured my waist and hips. I've lost a little more than 15 lbs, my waist is one inch smaller than when I started and my hips are half an inch smaller.

CLCSC145 02-21-2010 09:19 PM

Legs, hips, butt first. Then arms and face. Though I've lost a lot of inches around my waist, I know my tummy will be where the last pound comes off. Stubborn suckers, those tummy fat cells.

ubergirl 02-21-2010 09:19 PM

Wow! Good for you! 13 pounds is such an achievement!

Funny how we all lose in different places-- I seem to lose from the outside in-- legs and face first, then hips and boobs, tummy last. Sigh.

Kayhm0711 02-21-2010 09:22 PM

Well that's a relief. It seems the majority of you girls are the same as me, belly last. That makes me feel better.

Enduring Infinity 02-21-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siobhanmc (Post 3164901)
I lose top down ... face, collarbone, chest, waist. Hips and thighs are always last (and first place I gain).

I lose more or less in the same way. The first places I really noticed my weight loss were in my waist, lower belly, jawline, and collarbones; my thighs and butt are likely going to be the last places that I lose from.

eratosthanes 02-21-2010 09:49 PM

I tend to lose my stomach first, thankfully, then the rest catches up, so my tummy looks big again! :( Even though it is the first to go, it is also the LAST.

Lyn2007 02-21-2010 09:58 PM

I have lost about 50 pounds and everything has gone down significantly EXCEPT my upper arms. I went from a 26/28 pants to an 18, 3XL tops to a Large/14 (in t shirts), and my rings are falling off. But my upper arms have not BUDGED, still a huge 16 3/4" around each. Yikes.

Lori Bell 02-21-2010 10:17 PM

Mine came off pretty much from top to bottom. Face was the first to show, followed by chest, waist, hips and thighs. My calves are still pretty big, but I wonder if it can't be muscle...you know, they held up 333 pounds for years, they had to be strong, right?? ;) The only measurement I took when I started was at my biggest core area...my belly right at my belly button. When I started it measured 54". It is now 29! :) 25 inches off my waist...over 2 FOOT!

WiiOnederlandWii 02-21-2010 11:41 PM

Hi,
I haven't lost any inches YET (that I know off).. but reading your replies here gives me hope that someday I will be able to come back here and say I've lost inches here, there and EVERWHERE.

My three main problem area's are my upper arms and my tummy/waist.
When I started on January 25th, my upper arms measured 19 inches :( and my waist is 52 inches. I also measured my tummy, right below the belly button because that is where I hold all my "fluffiness" and it measured 58 inches. :(
Talk about feeling like you want to cry...I nearly ran out of tape measure when I measured my tummy.

I wrote these measurements down on my webpage and in April, I will retake them and hopefully I can come back here and post better news.

:^:

emilydreaming 02-22-2010 11:54 AM

I've lost pretty evenly, but definitely didn't have noticeable changes in my face and neck until the last 15 pounds.

ScarlettDrawl 02-22-2010 12:08 PM

I lose noticeably all over, but my face and belly are most drastic. Also my collarbone area, my collarbones are prominent even now at 300lbs.

aluxa 02-22-2010 12:25 PM

I usually loss the belly first and hips and thighs are always last.