3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Struggling to get back on plan. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/193393-struggling-get-back-plan.html)

VickieLou 02-05-2010 06:09 PM

Struggling to get back on plan.

I'm still struggling to get back on plan. I have been on a binge for four days!
I read something about 3 days on plan? Not sure if you follow a certain diet? Right know I calorie count and eat around 1600 calories(when I'm on plan).
I need a kick in the :kickbutt:

Arctic Mama 02-05-2010 06:35 PM

Hmm... I swear I posted a comment on here. I wonder where it went?

Either way - good luck! You can do this, you just have to decide that it means more to you to lose the weight than an extra serving of food, you know? Sometimes we are not always in a good place in our lives to focus on 'the diet', but if you are ready to take control of your eating then committing to three days of being 100% on plan may be just the ticket to helping you :)

cfmama 02-05-2010 06:39 PM

KICK KICK KICK.

Now please turn around and do it to me too kay????

Michelle98272 02-05-2010 06:41 PM

Maybe your calories are too low which is causing you to binge? Just a thought. I started at 2300 calories, found I had calories left over at the end of the day...tweaked my plan a little bit and now am at 2000. Granted, I am taller and weigh a LOT more. I'm just putting ideas out there...

I wonder if you allowed yourself a few more calories a day it would make it easier to get back on plan? Then once you were on plan for a week or so cut them back?

Think back to what helped you be successful when you first started. Was it being militant about writing every thing down? Not eating past 7pm? Throwing all the junk away?? Try to recreate the success that helped you lose the 29 lbs.

Not that I have any room to talk, I'm brand brand new to being on plan...but please be kind to yourself. 4 days off plan does not a failure make.

To paraphrase Ms. Rockinrobin....commit to stick to plan for just one day. Then follow it by another on plan day,by another and another... lather rinse repeat!

Best of luck to you, sweetie!

beerab 02-05-2010 07:13 PM

How much are you eating? When I was eating a strict 1200 calories I'd always binge at night- I now eat more like 1400-1500 a day.

The plan I think you are talking about it one where the diet changes every few days- not where you diet a few days then stop or something.

Lori Bell 02-05-2010 08:03 PM

Come on Vic. You CAN do this. You have it in you to follow through with your commitment to get healthy. Each and every day you "postpone" it, is another day of making your poor little heart work overtime.

You are so close to getting into the 100's. Give it all you got....try to beat cfmama there ;)

LizR 02-05-2010 09:06 PM

I know you can do it. :cheer: Don't give up. :cheer2: