3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   And here I sit... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/193389-here-i-sit.html)

cfmama 02-05-2010 04:26 PM

And here I sit...

Around 210. I go UP... I come back down. I go UP. I come back down.

This... is self induced. It is. I am eating things with sodium KNOWING that it will cause weight gain. It's disheartening.

I went from my 213 plateau which I thought I BUSTED to a 210 plateau.

There is no help for this. I am calorie cycling again. I am still constipated for am doing a two day free for all fruit and veggie feast. I am hoping SOMETHING works.

I'm whining. I'm sorry. lol!

It's just I'm SO FREAKING CLOSE to being under 200...

roxmysox 02-05-2010 04:38 PM

Hi. I'm new and this is my first post.

I've been reading the forums for a few days now and most threads I've found myself lurking in, you've been there :) I know you're struggling right now, I just wanted to say that you're doing great. Such an inspiration to more people than you probably realize. Try not to be too hard on yourself ::hugs::

JayEll 02-05-2010 04:41 PM

And now the deep breathing.... Ahhhhh....

For the constipation difficulties, I suggest an herbal tea called "Get It Going Herbal Tea for Constipation No. 2" by Republic of Tea. You may be able to find it at a health food store, or it can be ordered on line. It contains Rooibos, licorice, ginger, lemon myrtle, and senna. It is natural and gentle and WORKS.

Jay

gumboot 02-05-2010 04:46 PM

Oh Mama! Hang in there! You are so close and I am cheering you on so hard! But just remember how far you've come in such a short amount of time. You freaking rock!

I hope you poop soon! That has to be the absolute worst feeling in the world when you can't go :(

Big (((hugs))) for you

caryesings 02-05-2010 04:52 PM

I think there is a strange kind of magnet out there pulling so many of us back from crossing that 200 line. I'm 2 weeks from my February weigh in and know I'm not being as vigilant as I have been for the last 9 months. No big mess ups but just not feeling as confident that I'm doing all I need to see that magic 1xx number I yearn for.

marigrace 02-05-2010 04:52 PM

Oh Crap ! Sorry...didn't mean to remind you...
I am a firm believer in whining...it frees the mind for higher endeavors...Seriously, don't let this plateau get under your skin, you are much stronger than that. Maybe you need to ignore that scale for a while, so you can keep your focus on what really maters....Big HUG .

Sunrose 02-05-2010 04:57 PM

I haven't posted in so long, but I'm coming out of the woodwork for you, cfmama. You are sooooo awesome and you are going to do this and you are going to do this soon! I am going to be trailing (far) behind you! Hang in there, you are soooooooo awesome it is just impossible to describe. I'm completely serious. Hang in there, girl! :hug:

Michelle98272 02-05-2010 04:59 PM

When I saw the title of your post I immediately thought of the graffiti seen in bathroom stalls that could apply to your recent post...

"...all broken~ hearted, tried to s*** but only farted". LOL

Hovering right near onderland could break ones heart too! Hang in there, sweetness. You have done an amazing thing! We are all so proud of you!

Eliana 02-05-2010 05:02 PM

Me too! Me too! :tantrum: Must be a close-to-Onederland thing! :(

CLCSC145 02-05-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eliana (Post 3137523)
Me too! Me too! :tantrum: Must be a close-to-Onederland thing! :(

I agree! And I really am having a hard time differentiating between actual slowness and my horrendous impatience. My losses have slowed a lot over the last month, but they are still there and yet I don't find the satisfaction in them that I did before because I can't stop wanting to just see 199 on that stupid scale. 15 pounds seemed so doable in the past and now it feels like one of those bad dreams where you are running toward something and the distance just keeps stretching out so you never get there or your feet feel like they are mired in concrete.

Milestones used to be fun for me. Now I'm starting to obsess. I think I need horse blinders or swift kick to the head. :dizzy:

DuckyChick 02-05-2010 05:38 PM

Yoga yoga yoga! I don't often have constipation anymore because of my Crohn's, but there are occasions when my meds can cause it. All it takes usually are a few deep forward bends, some twists, and the Wind Releasing Pose, plus tons of water to get me going again.

Feel better soon!

LaurieDawn 02-05-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle98272 (Post 3137517)
When I saw the title of your post I immediately thought of the graffiti seen in bathroom stalls that could apply to your recent post...

"...all broken~ hearted, tried to s*** but only farted". LOL

So, so funny, Michelle. I can't tell you how much I enjoy your posts!

marigrace 02-05-2010 05:46 PM

I always get stuck at 200...what is it about that ?

nelie 02-05-2010 06:02 PM

I've been stuck near 200 for 2 years so... I feel your pain. It is definitely a mental block. I don't know how to deal with my fear of going below 200. Right now I've decided I'm going to stop weighing because my clothes are getting looser but the scale isn't budging. I don't want to see the scale until I get into a certain pair pants. Then maybe I'll touch the scale.

salsa chip 02-05-2010 06:16 PM

Mama, I'm here for you! Let's make the final push to onederland. We can do it :D Starting RIGHT NOW we're all going to have great ON PLAN days. We ARE! :hug: