Congrats Arctic Mama!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Did I miss the announcement! Congratulations!! How exciting!
  • I wasn't sure if making a forum annoucement would be tacky of me

Thank you for your warm congratulations! Hubby and I only tried one cycle for this one, so we were really excited when we got our positive. My original goal was to be under 200 for the pregnancy, but close enough

I an hoping to keep losing throughout the pregnancy, but my body seems to have other ideas right now. Either way, a healthy baby and healthy me are the only goals
  • CONGRATUFREAKINGLATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!
  • Awesome. We only tried for one cycle as well with my youngest, it's really very surprising. Happy and Healthy 9 months!
  • that's awesome, congrats!!!!
  • A HUGE Congratulations from me! Eeeee!

This is one of my goals for weight loss too -- to be around 200lbs before conceiving.
  • Congratulations! Alaska kids rule!
  • Thank you ladies!
  • Congratulations! Happy pregnancy!
  • No, not tacky at all...Congratulations !
  • wow! Congratulations, that's fantastic news.
  • Congratulations! Is this baby #1? How exciting! Such a wonderful time for you and hubby!

I would focus on eating healthy for you and the baby and getting mild exercise and let the weight "chips" fall where they may. You don't need junk food anymore than the baby does, so no need to completely abandon eating well. I know from personal experience with baby #2, that the "oh well, I'm pregnant I can eat what I want" method isn't one I would reccommend! LOL!
  • Happy Day! I wish you well in your pregnancy.
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!! I just saw your blog, your due date is on my birthday!