Got a referal to a plastic surgeon!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • She has a huge wait list and I won't even be able to see her for probably 3 or so months... but I am on the list! There is a GREAT chance we'll be able to get it covered under MSP as well!!!!!

I asked about having to maintain for a year and they said it won't be necessary. That since I've been losing for 16 months already it shows that I am able to maintain a weight loss which is what they want to see!!!

I won't get it done until I am AT goal but I am hopeful that will be during this calendar year! So that's my new goal... WORK MY *** OFF to get to goal so I can have the body that I want!!!

The stuff done? Arms, breasts, lower body and thighs... fun!

edited to add: My doctors scale weighed me full dressed at 207... I hopped on my scale fully dressed with a liter of water, coffee AND breakfast in me after I got home and my scale said 214.2. I am wondering if my scale is dying??? Oh and my blood pressure was 107/71.
  • Woo Hoo!!! That is such great news!! It's great when things work out according to plan.

I have seen your progress pictures and know that you have come a long waaaay!!! So this is the last stretch for you.
  • Wow now you have a very special event to mark the beginning of maintenance. Congratulations !
  • wow, that's a great!!
  • That is great news, what a fabulous reward for yourself!
  • Awesome!!!
  • That's a Great Motivator. Keep Up the Great Work.
  • I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats!
  • What a great way to show commitment to your long term goals!!!

(Looking forward to getting my "girls" tacked up in a year)
  • Wonderful!!
  • Yay! Yay! Yay! I tell ya, that's the day I dream of...
  • Whoo hoo!! Can you imagine being firm and fit with "things" where they belong?? Gravity and chub do such baaaad things to body we were meant to have!! Ooooh, to have the boobs of a 17 year old and AND a flat tummy?? No wagging arm skin, no saggy tooshy?

I am so happy for you!!
  • Okay...so I'm majorly jealous! But still really happy for you!

I'm making myself wait until my 1 year of maintenance anniversary (July 3rd) before I consult a PS. Mostly because I'm so afraid I'll regain, (like I have SOOO many times before!) So far so good.
  • How exciting!