Taking off pants without unbottoning

• So, yesterday, I realized I was able to pull my size 24 jeans off without unbottoning or unzipping. But, guess what? Today I realized I could also do it with my size 22's!! I know sometimes two pairs of pants with different numbers can actually be the same size - but these 22's are obviously considerably smaller than the 24's I'm not ready to move down to the 20s I have yet (they fit, but don't really look good at this point), but I can't imagine it will be much longer - 10 more lbs, tops!
  • Yay, great job moving on down! I did lol though, because I have the opposite problem. My tummy is so much bigger than my hips that the day I have to unbutton a pair of pants will be my huge NSV! XD
  • wooohooo! good job! Way to go!
  • Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Isn't it an awesome feeling? Especially when you don't even notice until you go to pull them back up! lol. Congrats chicky!!
  • great job!!
  • yay great job
  • Woohoo! Great job!! That is so exciting!
  • Congrats! That's one of my favorite things, especially when those same pants used to be too tight. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Awesomeness! Congrats!
  • Congradulations
  • CONGRATS! Way to go!

I love that feeling - it does more than the scale for me. When I can physically [I]see[I] the loss all at once it is so motivating!
  • Hurrah! Go you!
  • I LOVE it when that happens!!!! Great job!