Flat Out wraps

• I've been hearing about flat out brand wraps on these forums forever, and I finally bought myself some over the weekend. They're awesome!! 100 cal. but they have so much fiber that they only register as 1 WW point. They're so good and tasty, though a little pricy. But yeah, if you haven't tried them, you should!! What all do you guys put on yours (or wraps in general)? I need some new ideas. Last night I got one out and sprinkled some lf shredded cheese on it,then laid a piece of fried ff bologna on it and filled it with hashbrowns and scrambled eggs (would have been egg beaters but they were all frozen!). So yummy!
  • I'll put anything in a wrap. Anything you'd normally put on bread, I'll throw it in a wrap
    Turkey sandwiches with a little cheese, lots of lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
    Burritos with rice, beans and ground turkey.
    Avocado with spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers and bell peppers.
  • I am new lover of flat out wraps. My favorite so far is laughing cow cheese, shredded chicken breast, salsa, fat free sour cream, onions and bell peppers.

I also like it with laughing cow, turkey breast, little bit of mustard, spinach, onions and bell peppers.

yummy, yummy!
  • YUM! I haven't actually tried them yet but they sound great! I don't know if you all have Costcos but wanted to let you know that I saw them there last weekend for $2.00/package.
  • I love the flat out wraps - I've used then in place of bread on sandwiches a number of times. My favorite is a turkey, broccoli, salsa, laughing cow wrap. I have also used the Light Italian ones to make pizza - topped with sauce, 2% italian cheese, turkey pepperoni, chicken strips, assorted veggies, bake until cheese is brown and bubbly.
  • I use them to make chicken & cheese quesadillas (chicken, shredded cheese, taco seasoning, topped w/ light sour cream), pizzas (sauce, mozz, pineapple, diced ham...or mushroom and ham...or mushroom and green pep, it's endless), breakfast burritos (eggbeaters, sausage link, cheese, a1)....really, the sky's the limit