Big non scale victory!

• Today the hubby and I went out to eat. We got one of those 2/$20.00 meal deals at a chain restaurant.

Here's the NSV---a day I thought I'd NEVER see: I couldn't finish my half. I had planned to get a to-go box because it's now a habit of mine to never finish a restaurant meal. But to actually NOT be able to finish a meal is beyond my comprehension!!!! See before, in case I'm not making myself clear, is that I would CHOOSE to not finish my meal and take home leftovers. Today, I couldn't finish my meal. I just could not eat anymore. There was a natural stopping point for me.

Wow! I felt normal.
  • Awesome!!!!
  • YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Your body talked ... you listened!!!!

• Wonderful, what a great NSV!
  • Woo Hoo!
  • I hope my body talks to me like that soon!
  • Yay!
  • Fantabulous!
  • yay!!! its such a weird feeling when you feel full so much sooner than you normally would have! In past dieting attempts I would end up eating through the feeling of fullness because I didn't want to leave all that good food behind. Live and learn!
  • Yay for you! To-go boxes are my best friends. I love the fact that at my favorite Mexican restaurant, I can get 3 meals out of my favorite dish. That is if my husband doesn't start picking out of it.
  • What an awesome NSV!! (I wish my body would teach me when I'm full... UGH! I struggle with that so bad that I'm avoiding restaurants for the time being. )
  • Wow, a natural stopping point....who knew ??
  • Yippee -- that is great!!
  • that is great, it's nice to eat the right amount and be happily satisfied.