I am going to make just one post and update the same post regularly with NSV's that I have so they are all in one place and not spread across various threads. That way, when I feel down and I feel like quitting, I can come back and say "Oh yeah. I don't want to go back there, do I?"
Feel free to join me!
1. I can tie my shoes more easily. (This is the first NSV I noticed)
2. I don't seem to have trouble fitting in public stalls anymore.
3. I fit in the his/hers wing back chairs in our living room.
4. I can wear my coat in the car without feeling cramped.
5. My size 16 black coat buttons
6. My size L (yes LARGE- no X there) coat buttons!
7. My rings fit again
8. I am now officially in a size 16 pant
9. I get to eat SIX times a day without feeling guilty of even one bite!
10. My nine year old son woke up early to exercise with me.