I am going to make just one post and update the same post regularly with NSV's that I have so they are all in one place and not spread across various threads. That way, when I feel down and I feel like quitting, I can come back and say "Oh yeah. I don't want to go back there, do I?"
Feel free to join me!
1. I can tie my shoes more easily. (This is the first NSV I noticed)
2. I don't seem to have trouble fitting in public stalls anymore.
3. I fit in the his/hers wing back chairs in our living room.
4. I can wear my coat in the car without feeling cramped.
5. My size 16 black coat buttons
6. My size L (yes LARGE- no X there) coat buttons!
7. My rings fit again
8. I am now officially in a size 16 pant
9. I get to eat SIX times a day without feeling guilty of even one bite!
10. My nine year old son woke up early to exercise with me.
Long term goal: To still be calorie counting 11/9/2010
mini goals: ~211-10% lost;12/24/09 ~203 class I obesity 1/28/10; ~199 Onederland/15% 2/19/10; ~188-20%; ~185 half way 5/14/10; 179-bye 180's 6/12/10; ~174 overweight 7/3/2010;169-bye 170's 8/13/10;~164-30% 10/23/2010159-bye 160's~11/1/10; 153-35%~12/23/10; 149-bye 150's~2/11/11; 145 normal~2/14/2011; ~141-40%; 139-bye 140's ~135 GOAL! (129-45%; 117.5-50%)