And I'm back... again!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been lurking for a little while, and so excited to see so many friends still around, and so excited to get to know some new friends.

I have been reluctant to post, as I have had some false starts in the past. But the only time I was really successful long-term was when I was a regular poster on 3FC, and I know it will be helpful again.

I am starting to figure this out once again. My life situation is much different than when I lost the weight the last time, and I haven't yet figured out how to handle it yet. I just know that I can't tolerate the steadily creeping up of the scale needle (when I'm brave enough to weigh!) and I plan on entering a profession in a few years that is heavily appearance-oriented. Now is certainly the time to do it.

So, here I am, glad to be back among friends! And feeling as though none of my past "false starts" were failures, but experiments that will eventually lead me to knowing what I need to do to commit to a healthier lifestyle forever.

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people. ~Orson Welles
  • Hello and welcome back. I just came back a couple of weeks ago. This place is conducive to success, isn't it? So far I've stayed on plan and I am loving every minute of it. Happy Friday!
  • Welcome back! I'm a recent returner too. I love your sentiment about 'false starts' not being failures but a way of figuring out what you need. Hope the weekend is a good one!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back! It's good to see you (and your kick-a$$ avatar) again!
  • Quote: So, here I am, glad to be back among friends! And feeling as though none of my past "false starts" were failures, but experiments that will eventually lead me to knowing what I need to do to commit to a healthier lifestyle forever.
    Welcome back. You have a great attitude. One I can learn from because I've had two "false starts" myself.
  • Nice to meet you !
  • Hello and welcome back. I'm a restarter myself.
  • Welcome back! The only failure is quitting. I post on and off too, but like so many others have told me: "You gotta be IN it to WIN it!"
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back. I am glad you are here! Way to go--and don't you be one second afraid of that scale. YOU CONTROL THAT NUMBER! NOT THE SCALE!
  • Welcome back!! It's so good to see you again!!
  • Welcome back, LaurieDawn!
  • I am so feeling it today! Thank you for the love and support!
  • Welcome back!