Nsv!

• This seems like kind of a weird NSV, but my son is teething and grumpy so when we went to the grocery store, I decided to take my moby wrap (big piece of cloth for baby carier) because he doesn't do well in the cart when he's mad. When I was putting it on, I realized that I could double it around and tie it in the front (the way it is meant to be worn, rather than just tying it in the back. I haven't had the thing out in a couple of months and it made me feel great that it would wrap to the front now!
  • Sometimes those surprises are even better than seeing the numbers on the scale, aren't they? Good job!
  • Wonderful! Seeing weight loss on the scales is great but it starts to feel real when we can see the difference in our everyday life.
  • Great news!
  • Wtg! I bet it was an awesome feeling!!
  • That is a great NSV, congrats! and good luck with the little guy's chompers.
  • Sweet!!!! This is just the kind of victory to keep you motivated in the future and I'll tell you what--you're motivating alot of us too!!!!
  • Woo Hoo! What a great nsv!
  • I can relate! I went to put my new daycare baby in the Mei Tei yesterday and I could DOUBLE the waist strap around me and still tie it!!!!
  • Hurray for you !! Way to go!
  • Awesome!!!
  • Whoot for you. I have a 12m old teething right now too. It is rough on the little ones!
  • Yay!!!!