Old 01-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 267/ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Default OT- where did it go?

not the fat, thats still hanging out all over, but my vacation!

I am looking forward to my last day of winter break (a month long break) and I feel like I just started to relax. Now everything is overwhelming me. My son needs to be in a day care by the 25th, I have yet to get my car fixed, I'm still waiting to see my psychiatrist, I have been on a horrible sleep cycle i have yet to break, I have been expending all my energy the last two days on retail therapy, and here's the big one: since the accident my father got in with me, my mom, my sisters, my sister's boyfriend, and my son in the car i cannot drive in the snow without haivng a panic attack. and i live in cleveland. in cleveland the roads are bad 50% of the time, all winter long. my commute to school is 30 mins each way, and to my interniship site will be pushing an hour.

I guess that was just me venting.

the real problem is that over break I didn't manage to find a routine that is structured to accomodate school, internship, parenting, beign a wife, and takeing good care of me.

what now...
medinazarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #2  

and now my mother called to tell me she quit, in other words, i'm losing my 1/2 tuition faculty scholarship. Thats nice.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'3.5''

It does sound like you are very overwhelmed right now. I know what you mean about the driving...I get really scared driving in the snow. Here in the mountains ...and w/out 4 wheel drive... I just put on my flashers and go super slow....plenty of time for speeding in the spring....About the rest...well you just can't let it bring you down... every day you need the stregthh to endure .... and some things you may not have any controll over, but taking care of yourself isn't one of them. Focus on that and do your best with what comes your way....a day at a time.
marigrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #4  

thanks, i've been trying to put me first, but with a husband, baby, full time school and an internship its hard