What did you eat for breakfast?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I had apple slices dunked in vanilla yogurt. YUM!
  • I received one of those Big City Sliders as a gag gift but have found it an invaluable way to make eggs quickly. I put a double fiber english muffin in the toaster and crack an egg (white only), add a tiny dab of shredded cheese and by the time the muffin is toasted, the egg is done. It fits the muffin perfectly and is a very portable, high protein, high fiber, low fat breakfast.
  • Well TODAY - I woke up around 11 so I went straight to lunch, but on a normal day I generally have 2 scrambled eggs with 1tsp of franks red hot buffalo sauce. A little zest to start the day.
  • I had mild Italian chicken sausage, and 1/3 cup granola, 1/3 banana (sliced), and 1/4 cup sliced strawberries with 1/2 cup of 1% milk.

358 calories

25 grams protein
    38 grams carbohydrate
    12 grams fat

Jay
  • Vanilla yogurt with Mandarin Oranges
  • 1 50 gm slice homemade bread
    1 TBS peanut butter
    1/2 banana
    coffee

I have this every morning and I never get tired of it.
  • 3 egg whites, 1 yolk - mixed w/light chive cream cheese & salsa.
    I've finally figured out that protein keeps me full until lunch.
  • I had grits,reduced sodium turkey bacon (3 slices), and an orange....for 5 points
  • OMG - you guys have given me some great breakfast ideas!!! It all sounds so delicious.
  • Fiber One Key Lime Pie Yogurt x 2
    South Beach PB Protein Bar
    String Cheese

That is pretty much my breakfast every weekday. Weekends are much more fun lol
  • 2oz home made bread, 2 tbsp humus, 2cups coffee, 1tsp sugar
  • I make this egg thing sometimes:

2 cups egg substitute
    1 cup milk
    1 cup frozen chopped bell pepper and onion blend
    1 cup sliced rf sharp cheddar

Mix it all together and pour into a well-sprayed pie pan, bake for an hour or so (until the center stops wiggling) at 350. Cut into quarters and voila, four breakfasts. With a slice of Ezekiel bread toast and a little Simply Fruit spread, it keeps me going for a long time.

Another favorite is a serving of oatmeal with a tablespoon of peanut butter, some protein powder (half serving of soy protein) and a little bit of honey. Or I make protein pancakes when I have time.

I really love breakfast. Probably because that's my most carb-heavy meal of the day!
  • I had a honey wheat bagel (235 cals), 2 tbsp of reduced-fat peanut butter (180 cals), 2 tbsp of pomegranate and blueberry jelly (50 cals), and a red apple (110 cals.) Yum, yum...
  • I had one slice whole wheat toast, with one laughing cow wedge spread on it. I use those microsave egg cookers also- I crack open one egg, microwave 30 seconds and I've got a perfect circle of cooked egg to eat with my breakfast
  • 1c Raisin Bran
    1/4 c Kashi Golean Crunch added to RB
    1c 1% milk
    coffee