Old 01-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #1  

Height: 5'10"

Default Flat Out wraps

I've been hearing about flat out brand wraps on these forums forever, and I finally bought myself some over the weekend. They're awesome!! 100 cal. but they have so much fiber that they only register as 1 WW point. They're so good and tasty, though a little pricy. But yeah, if you haven't tried them, you should!! What all do you guys put on yours (or wraps in general)? I need some new ideas. Last night I got one out and sprinkled some lf shredded cheese on it,then laid a piece of fried ff bologna on it and filled it with hashbrowns and scrambled eggs (would have been egg beaters but they were all frozen!). So yummy!
jewelrymaker81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 285/180/160

Height: 5'9"

I'll put anything in a wrap. Anything you'd normally put on bread, I'll throw it in a wrap
Turkey sandwiches with a little cheese, lots of lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
Burritos with rice, beans and ground turkey.
Avocado with spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers and bell peppers.
duckyyellowfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 289.5/ticker/175

Height: 5'7

I am new lover of flat out wraps. My favorite so far is laughing cow cheese, shredded chicken breast, salsa, fat free sour cream, onions and bell peppers.

I also like it with laughing cow, turkey breast, little bit of mustard, spinach, onions and bell peppers.

yummy, yummy!
FromFat2Fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/257/184

Height: 6'0"

YUM! I haven't actually tried them yet but they sound great! I don't know if you all have Costcos but wanted to let you know that I saw them there last weekend for $2.00/package.
brandijune44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:53 PM   #5  
Workin' It

I love the flat out wraps - I've used then in place of bread on sandwiches a number of times. My favorite is a turkey, broccoli, salsa, laughing cow wrap. I have also used the Light Italian ones to make pizza - topped with sauce, 2% italian cheese, turkey pepperoni, chicken strips, assorted veggies, bake until cheese is brown and bubbly.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:47 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 350/ticker/164

Height: 5'8

I use them to make chicken & cheese quesadillas (chicken, shredded cheese, taco seasoning, topped w/ light sour cream), pizzas (sauce, mozz, pineapple, diced ham...or mushroom and ham...or mushroom and green pep, it's endless), breakfast burritos (eggbeaters, sausage link, cheese, a1)....really, the sky's the limit
HeidiNicole is offline   Reply With Quote