OT - I Miss My Husband

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Today would have been our 19th wedding anniversary. I was blessed to have him in my life for 11 years. He passed away on March 14, 1999 while I lay in bed holding him. Even though today I am in a new relationship, I still love him and miss him so much and days like this only refresh my grief.

The following is a picture of me with my husband from 1990 -

And this is my song to him ♥ -

Josh Groban - To Where You Are
  • I am so sorry you had to go though something so tragic!!! I will keep you in my prayers. You will always have your memories of him and the Love that you shared with him. Hold on to that because that is precious.
  • Thank you so very much
  • My heart goes out to you especially today when your loss is so painful. That is a wonderful picture of you together. I know he will be in your heart always. I will say a pray for both of you.
  • Oh Michelle, I am so sorry for your loss, pain and suffering. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose a husband at such an early time. What a horrific tragedy.

I hope you take some time to reflect on some fond memories of him and you today and you can find some peace within. I'm sure it will be a difficult day though indeed.
  • This is such a hard day. Losing a loved one is devastating. I am hoping that you have many good memories of your times together to help your through today.
  • Major ((HUGS)) I can't imagine the pain you've dealt with all these years.
  • hang in there, Michelle. I know he'd be proud of you for all you've done. I'm sure he's at your shoulder right now cheering you on to experience all the happiness in the world.
  • Michelle! Trust me, he's here with you.
  • I can't imagine what it must be like to have your husband taken away like that. Take care of yourself and know that we're all thinking of you.
  • Awwww Michelle, I wish we could make you feel better. Keep him in your heart and he'll live on in your memories.
  • so sorry for your loss. the picture is very sweet - your love really shows in it.
  • So sorry I almost lost my baby so I kind of know what you went and are going through. You have all my love,hugs and kisses,.The photo is beautiful. You are gorgeous!
  • I'm so sorry for your pain.