Whoosh!

• I don't usually have big WHOOSH weight loss weeks unless I'm at the very beginning of a weight loss journey. I've been at this for almost a year, so I'm definitely not at the beginning. I lost five pounds this week though! Yeah, I just got over TOM, but even accounting for TOM water weight I rarely lose more than 2.5 lbs. in a week.

I guess I shouldn't complain, but I'm puzzled. I'm also worried that this big WHOOSH will average itself out with a big HOLY CRAP! gain next week. Anyone got some words of wisdom?
  • Haha! What are the odds that two women in the week of Christmas will ask virtually the same question at the same time? I suppose given the week that it is we should both be counting our blessings.
  • Hey it's the time of Miracles right? Don't question it! lol!
  • I would say no you won't as long as you are continuing to burn off those calories and keep them in check. I have had big whoosh at the TOM and not had a gain to follow. My problem with my last whoosh - 6 lbs - is that we had our christmas at my parents and I "used" it as I could eat a little this weekend and not feel guilty lol Resulted in gaining 1/2 lb - I can live with that lol