Finally...Onederland!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I have been doing the weight loss thing for 15 months. Actually, it's been over 2 years but I fell off the wagon for about 10 months.

I never thought I would ever get this far -- but here it is -- ONEDERLAND

I can shop in regular sized clothing stores

I can fit in my camp chair and not worry about exceeding the weight limit...come to think of it, I don't have that weight limit worry anymore

I can fit in my car better, my queen size bed feels too large, I have always wanted to play guitar and now I can hold it properly. I can fit in any booth in any restaurant.

It has been 17 years since I've seen a 1 in front of my weight. This feels awesome!!

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What an awesome achievement!!! I have officially added your name to the "list"!

• WTG..I bet you are excited

• Great news!!

Jay
  • Congrats!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! What an awesome achievement that you have worked hard for!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Yaaaaaaaaaay! Awesome news - many congratulations!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Good for you! And what an inspiring list of things you can now do or that you don't have to worry about anymore. I now lots of us have those fears.

Good for you!
  • congrats thats awesome!!!!!
  • Congratulations!!! The number on the scale is great and those benefits you've listed are fantastic.
  • Congrats! That's SO great. I recently hit onederland too, so I know what you're going through. It's such a high emotionally. It feels amazing =D
  • SUPER, AWESOME, FANTASTIC NEWS!!! Congrats!!!
  • Very very wonderful news!!! Good for you!!!
  • WooHoo!!! CONGRATS!!!